PART 1: 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗦: New World..?

At Velzard's Icey place...

" Your still cold as ever, Leon. I can turn into a girl for you so you can make love with me."

Guy smirks and licks his lips glazing at Leon.

" Shut it, I told you I'm not into that- "

A purple portal appeared completely out of nowhere and sucked both of them .

At Valentine's place...

She was relaxing and laying on her soft luxurious black sofa, reading a book, until the same portal that sucked Leon and Guy appeared in front of her.

Valentine's eyes suddenly turns into the portal.

" What is thi... "

Before she could finish her word, she got sucked in the portal.

At Dino's place...

Dino was on his bed, sleeping peacefully, his head relaxing on a soft pillow, and his arms hugging and wrapping around another pillow.

The same portal appeared in front of Dino, he was still asleep like nothing is happening in the world, the portal sucked Dino in while he was still sleeping.

At Ramiris' labyrinth...

Ramiris was on her bed relaxing while reading a book manga that Rimuru recently gave her while sipping a cup of hot tea,

The portal appears again,

" Huh? "

Ramiris looks at the portal as the portal began to slowly suck her in the portal.

" Uwaahh!! What is this!? "

She screamed and tries to fly away but already sucked her in the portal screaming.

With Milim and Rimuru...

" Hey Rimuru! Check out what I got! "

Said Milim proudly and took out a piece of a blue fish with a plastic bag.

" I caught it! "

" Are you sure you caught it...? "

Rimuru laughs.

" Of course I did! "

Milim pouted and it was obvious she was lying about catching the blue fish. The portal appeared once again.

"Notice: Portal has appeared."

Rimuru and Milim looks at the portal, before either of them could speak, both of them got sucked on the portal together like Leon and Guy.

(Skipping Dagruel because... I'm lazy lmao, BUT I STILL LOVE HIM PLSPSL)

✦--------------✦