Under The Pink Sky

I was standing right at the place where I let you go, but now there's nothing left to live for. There's no reason to even breathe in the air where there aren't your breaths. I hope we will be remembered, I hope we will be loved. If we couldn't live together here, then I'm waiting for you in heaven. I hope you will remember me. I wish I will be that chapter in your book that makes you smile, cry, and makes you think that the timing was wrong, but I am happy that you've found a person you could rely on. A person whose name is enough to make you smile. I hope you will be happier than you were supposed to be with me because, Mrs. Sejal Nair, I loved you and I let you go....

3 weeks earlier,
A man named Harry was walking on the streets darkened by his loneliness; his eyes were wet, hands shivering as if he wanted to say something to somebody, but there was no one. Everyone was acting weird, distancing themselves from him. Suddenly, a woman came in his way, and they crashed into each other. They both apologized, and as Harry raised his eyes and stopped his hands from shivering, he looked at her as if he knew her. He wiped his eyes, and she stood up, walking away. Harry, watching her, saw a flower growing as she stepped away, birds chirping around her. He saw her soul coming out from her body, surrounded by light, like heaven itself.

She stood in front of him and said, "I remembered you." Suddenly, everything vanished in a blink, and he also left the place. He opened the door of his room, laid on the bed, and all the moments he witnessed today passed before his eyes. It was like he was reliving those moments even though he wasn't. He mumbled, smiled like never before, and for the first time in the last 10 years, he wasn't biting his nails out of anxiety. His eyes sparkled whenever he remembered the moment he saw her because she was the light of his life...... Because she's the light of his life....

A day after leaving the office, he was heading home, and on the way, he spotted her again. It started raining, and she attempted to catch an auto-rickshaw. Every step he took toward her felt like a mile; time seemed to slow down. Despite her running, it felt as if fate was against them. Nevertheless, he persisted because he truly wanted to see her again and make her remember who he was. He yearned to relive those moments he couldn't experience back then and express the words left unspoken.
About to call her name from behind, his body's hair stood on end, lightning struck, and he collapsed. She turned, looked at him, and promptly called for an ambulance. After some time, she heard the reassuring siren from behind. Turning around, she saw the ambulance had arrived. They assisted her in moving him to the hospital. However, just before the staff could close the door, he uttered in a shivering voice, "
Sejal," and then fainted....

Sejal turns and Harry smiles, and said -
"1996 batch"

And then they closed the door and left for the hospital....

Harry was, kept in the ICU as he wasn't opening his eyes.... Suddenly he woke up after 4 days  and saw he is lying on the bed but he was actually floating then he went towards the mirror but he couldn't see himself then suddenly he turns and saw that there's girl who is surrounded by a divine light coming towards him  and she's holding a diary in his hand...
Then she said -

“ I'm giving you this diary you can write 3 wishes in this and they will be fulfilled as you wrote them.... Use them carefully ”
Then she velicates her on his face and suddenly disappeared... Harry wakes up again and he was vigourously gasping and then he feels like something is in his right hand.... He checks it out and found out that it was the same diary she gave to him...... Suddenly doctor and a nurse enters the room and start checking the pulses and some regular check ups... The doctor requested to take some rest and then they left..

Harry stares at a pen nearby his bed..... He grabs the pen and opens the diary and when he opened it... It was like an ordinary diary . But as soon as the tip of the pen touches the diary's page it turned into a golden feather spreading glitters all around, the dark room was now a twinkling golden star and he wrote his first question -