~XIV~

BEYONCÉ POV    (written by favv 💘)
After me and Nic did the nasty, we took a shower together and now she's asleep. She's been sleeping for like 3 hours and I'm honestly getting bored by myself, but she's probably still worn out from earlier so I decided to jus let her rest.

NICKI POV
I woke up like 10 minutes ago and I've just been sitting here. I turn over and I see bey scrolling on her phone (hol on bihh, look turn my head), she notices me staring at her and starts talking. "Hey baby, how are you feeling." she says looking at me. "Hey, I feel good I'm just a little tired still." I said while yawning.

A little while later..
We ended up eating some dinner since it was getting late and we were both hungry. "I'm bored, wanna watch a show wimme?" Bey asked me. "Yea sure, what are we watching?" I say curiously.

BEYONCÉ POV
"13 reasons why." I say while grabbing the remote (me and my cousin watched this and it was actually so good). Nic went and made popcorn for us to share, while I went and grabbed blankets since it was kinda cold in the living room. We were currently watching the episode where they found Hannah, I lowkey almost started crying (this ep and Justin foley made me cry Ls).

NICKI POV
While me and bb were watching the show I decided to text Rih and check up on her, ever since the incident happened she's been a little distant. I hate to see my bsf sad or hurt in any form so I wanna make sure that she's ok.
_______________________________
Me- Heyy rih, how are you feeling?                 

Rih- Heyy boo! I'm feeling a lot better than i felt last month, hbu how are you and Beyoncé doing?

Me- Thats great, I'm glad youre feeling better, me and Bey are doing good

Me- But yea I love you and remember you can text or call me if you need anything💞

Rih- I love you tooo, and ty I rlly appreciate it!
_______________________________
I turn off my phone to continue with the show. "Who was that?" Beyoncé asks looking me up & down. "Rihanna." I say blankly sensing her attitude. "You sure? Cs the way you were typing makes me feel like you wasn't jus talking to Rihanna." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are you so jealous? It's not like I'm sleeping with anyone, if I told you I was texting my bsf, then that's what it is." I said in annoyance. "We literally just went through this 2 days ago, you can't expect me to not think you're texting someone other than what you say." she yells.

BEYONCÉ POV
Onika pissin me off so mf bad rn, we literally just went through something similar and the fact that it's happening twice within the time span of only two days, makes me feel like she could be cheating on me. I storm up the steps to change, I need some time to myself. "Where are you doing now." Nicki shouts seeing that I went upstairs. "I'm getting outta your way, since it's clear that you can't be a loyal partner." My voice cracked.

15 minutes later...
As I finished getting ready I head downstairs, grabbing a snack cs I knew I'd be a while. "Girl wtf are you doing, I told you i was talking to my bsf." She rolled her eyes at me. "I honestly don't care, I'll be back tomorrow." I told her. "Whatever."  She shrugged. That hurt even more.

NICKI POV
I'm sick and tired of her attitude, if she thinks I'm gonna run after her every time she gets an attitude I'm not. I don't chase. (I hope ya get the references 😭) I honestly think we needa break, I'm tired of arguing. She's so quick to assume things, and now she's about to go and be reckless over absolutely nothing.