Chapter 842

The outline of his business empire was forming! Chuck knew what to do next. All he needed to do was to follow the plan he had laid out.

The hidden family had incredible strength. It was very difficult to survive when caught in the middle like that.

However, there was no other way. The world was only so big. So what if he was begging for survival?

Chuck was not afraid!

It was his only chance to confront the hidden family.

It all depended on how much time Sabina gave Chuck. He had to make full use of the time.

..........

At the same time.

In the Yeager family.

Sabina was working out in a spacious gym. She lifted a 200 kilogram weight. Then, she started doing deep squat s.

At the moment, there were over 30 people in the gym. They were reporting the situation in the family one by one respectfully.

After Sabina took over the Yeager family, the whole family had undergone a thorough reform.

It was as if she had flipped the earth on its axis.

In fact, in the entire Yeager family, Sabina was the only one who was suitable to be the head of the family!

Her reform had completely redefined the hidden family!

The hidden family still had to be kept a secret, but its strength could not remain stagnant.

Although she had only taken over the hidden family for a little over a month, the descendants from the Yeager family could already see changes!

Its strength had increased; the increase was akin to that usually observed after dozens of generations, so much so that it empowered the Yeager family's descendants!

Loomis's reign as the head of the family for those few days was incomparable to hers.

When it came to reports that were important to the Yeager family, Sabina listened quietly.

"As for the business in the United States, we have to control and suppress all of Karen's industries! I have to let her know that in front of the hidden family, people with decades of experience are worthless!" instructed Sabina.

"Yes, Miss Yeager! We'll do as you've instructed!"

"Go and do your work! By the way, have you taken care of the security design for the Yeager family according to my plan?" Sabina questioned.

"I've already done it based on your instructions! I can assure you, Miss Yeager!"

"I hope that something like people breaking through the Yeager family's security and holding people hostage never happens again!" Sabina's beautiful eyes glared coldly.

Last time, Karen's people had broken through the Yeager family's line of defence. It almost wiped out all of the Yeager family's soldiers.

It was a great shame for the Yeager family.

"Please be rest assured, Miss Yeager. I guarantee that the incident where Karen broke in last time will never happen again!" guaranteed Sabina's subordinate, Alfred.

Alfred was currently the eldest member of the Yeager Family.

"I can't be rest assured. How about the person I asked you to look for?" questioned Sabina.

"Miss Yeager, after Karen wiped out the strongest person in the Yeager family, I have been looking for the strongest person around the whole world. I've found a prospect!"