Chapter 896

"Take care of yourself. You are in no position to bother with her!" scoffed Luqman.

He was frowning at Chuck, clearly despising him.

It was the best time to kill Sabina. How could he let it go?

The reason why Chuck could land a punch on Sabina was because she was caught off guard.

Did he really think that he could defeat Sabina? What wishful thinking! However, Luqman was soon proven wrong. Chuck threw a punch.

Behind him, Luqman suddenly felt a gust of wind rushing toward him.

Luqman was dumbfounded. The moment he subconsciously turned his head, he was shocked.

Because within a mere second, Sabina's bodyguard was lying on the floor. What on earth happened while he was trying to kill Sabina?

Within a second, Chuck had gotten rid of all of Sabina's bodyguards? How was that possible?

In Luqman's puzzlement, Chuck's fist was headed towards him. "You're courting death! " Shouted Luqman.

He was, after all, the most powerful warrior in the Cannon family. Therefore, he wanted Chuck to know the great difference between them. Bang!

The two fists collided.

Instantly, Luqman's expression distorted into one of pain. "It hurts!"

After experiencing a stabbing pain in his fist, his arms went numb. He was stupefied by the experience.

Why was the punch so powerful?

Chuck was a person who couldn't even lift 200 kilograms! How could that happen?

Luqman simply could not understand. A loud smash interrupted his thoughts!

It was the sound of a fist landing on his head. Luqman tried to shield himself with his fist.

Nonetheless, a booming noise resulted from the impact!

Already shaky from the impact, Luqman stumbled backward. Just then, Chuck launched a kick at him.

He did it all in one breath.

Luqman was shrieking as he was thrown five meters back. Upon landing, his bones were fractured.

He spat out a mouthful of blood. "You!" Luqman was horrified. Meanwhile, Xandra and Osford were both shocked.

Luqman was the most powerful fighter in the entire Cannon family. However, he was sent flying with just one blow?

What was going on?

"Impossible, impossible, how can your fist be so powerful? You can't even lift a 200- kilogram object!" Luqman coughed vigorously and struggled his way up.

He was the Cannon family's bodyguard, the best in the Cannon family. He had never been in such a difficult position like he was that day!

With just two punches, he was sent flying.

Initially, he wanted Chuck to know how he was so much more superior than him. However, he was the one that was overwhelmed.

After Chuck's punches and kicks, Luqman was aware where he stood.

"Two hundred kilograms? You're wrong. I have been carrying two hundred and forty kilograms! Do you know that?"

"Impossible! You!" Luqman was dumbfounded.

Since Chuck was carrying two hundred and forty kilograms of weights on him, he couldn't lift two hundred kilograms because that was the equivalent of four hundred kilograms.