Chapter seven

I felt someone carry my bridal style. I looked up to see Mattheo. He looked down at me and smiled then saying...

Mattheo: save your energy love. I'm right here. I'm talking you to the medical wing.

I smiled to myself knowing that he was there for me. I woke up and Mattheo was standing over me. I smiled at him and he hugged me, not hard because of all of my bruises. He said to me in a soft voice...

Mattheo: I'm sorry, I promised I'd keep you safe and I didn't. I'm here and nobody can hurt you now.

Elly: I want one thing from you and I will forgive you.

Mattheo: anything! I want you to know I'm here for you. So what is it!

Elly: I want one of your good hoodies.

Mattheo: Dam it I knew you were going to say that. Fine but first you need to take the disgusting medicines so that you will feel better. Then you can have ONE.

Elly: fine by me. Thank you!

I took the yucky medicines and I was free to go. I walked with Mattheo to his and Draco's dorm and went straight to the closet. I saw the one I wanted and put it on. One of Mattheo's quidditch hoodies that had the word " RIDDLE " on it. It was my favorite one ever. He sighed and said...

Mattheo: I knew you were going to do that.

Elly: mine now!

Mattheo: fine what movie do you want to watch?

Elly: omg, really. How about the movie ARGYLLE?

Mattheo: fine.

Elly: yay!

After about half way through I fell asleep on top of Mattheo. Suddenly he got up and said he would be right back.

Mattheo: hey I will be right back.

Elly: where are you going?

Mattheo: to " talk " the Theodore.

Elly: you aren't going to hurt him right?

Mattheo: of course.... Not. Get some sleep I'm sure you're tired.

Elly: I am. I'm going to take a nap.

Just then Mattheo planted a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and feel asleep.

About five minutes after Mattheo left his bathroom door opens and I looked up confused until a hand wrapped around my mouth. The other hand holding my hands together.

( TW almost rape? Idk. Sexual contact is the word, kidnapping. Again IDK. Gun. Just read with caution until you see 💚🩶🖤CLEAR🖤🩶💚 again I'm not good at this so please bear with me)

One of the their hands let go of my mouth as they signal for me to be quiet. But I'm about to get kidnapped. I'm not about to go without a fight. I'm about to scream when they sigh and start to strangle me. After some time of me struggling and them holding me down they get some duct tape and put it around my mouth. Then they go to my hands and tape them as well. With my hands tied they hold down my feet and tape my legs together.

Kidnapper: Shhhhhh you're going to get away. And we don't want that do we?

Just then I realized who the kidnapper was. Theodore Nott. He laughed and then he got on top of me to start to strangle me, this time for a lot longer. I felt like I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen. After he was done he went down to my breasts and said.

Theo: you were never in the mood but now you don't have a choice.

With an evil laugh he said that and started to lift up my shirt. I couldn't move. I was trying to scream but it came out as a muffled sound. Theodore laughed and started to take his trousers off. I could see something bulging. He then got on top of me and started to rub his hands on my breasts as he took of my bra. He smiled and then he started to take off his shirt.

Just then Mattheo nocked.

Mattheo: hey Elly can you open the door I got you some chocolates.

I muffled a scream as Theo started to strangle me to be quiet.

Mattheo: Elly!

He opened the door to see Theo on top of me. Just then I felt like I was getting squeezed through a tube. I woke up in a dorm that looked like it was in huffelpuff. I was tied to a chair and Theodore was smiling as he held a gun. I was screaming but nothing came out. I was trying to break out of the duct tape put Theodore put the gun to my head and said....

Theo: shut up slut. No one will hear you. Don't even try to break free. Mattheo can't save you now. He won't find you. now that that is settled what should I do with you first. You know you caused me a lot of pain. Why don't I just kill you. How does that sound? Then everyone can see Mattheo weak and sad when he finds out that I killed his beloved girlfriend.

💚🩶🖤CLEAR🖤🩶💚

( if you skipped the TW basically Elly got kidnapped by Theodore. That's really it :)

Suddenly the door flys open and there stands all of Ravenclaw and Slytherin. The two houses that care for me. Ravenclaw was like my second home and Luna was like a sister to me. And well all of Slytherin were scared of Mattheo so that's probably why they were there. Mattheo started to punch Theodore and didn't stop until I was safely out of the room. Luna cut my bindings and Mattheo picked me up bridal style to the medical wing.  I saw Draco and some other kids start to beat Theodore more. Until he passed out where they dragged him across the floor to Dumbledores office.

( love you all thank you for reading this took me 2 hours so I probably won't be making another today. Have a great day/night. Please vote if you like it really helps me out to know if you guys like it. Thank you for your time and for reading)

Words: 1017