Some Context

Kai:

Most of the time hes kinda rude but he has a bit of a soft spot for Daniel. Kai is a master manipulator, always looking for ways to get what he wants out of people. His humor is sharp and often lewd, with a tendency to make sex jokes at the most inappropriate times, which only adds to his allure. Beneath this playful exterior, however, lies a calculating mind that is constantly assessing situations and planning his next move.

Daniel:

Appearance: Pale complexion, messy dark hair, dark circles under his eyes, always dressed in comfortable clothing. Personality: Quiet, polite, intelligent, and slightly naive. His chronic exhaustion often leaves him struggling to keep up with his responsibilities, and he rarely finds time for leisure or socializing. Despite his tiredness, he is very nice and quick to smile. He has a tendency to misunderstand sex jokes, as he hasn't had much experience in that aspect of life. His innocence and genuine kindness make him endearing to those around him,

vincent:

Appearance: A middle-aged man with short, neatly trimmed salt and pepper hair, piercing blue eyes, and a well-groomed beard. He stands at an average height and has a lean build. He often dresses in conservative, professional attire, such as a crisp white shirt and black blazer.

Personality: Vincent is a highly intelligent and responsible individual. He values hard work, integrity, and always strives for perfection in everything he does. He is patient, methodical, and has a knack for seeing the big picture. Despite his intelligence, he maintains a warm, approachable demeanor and is known for his excellent people skills. He values the opinions of others and is always willing to listen and learn.

Lisa:

Appearance: Lisa is a striking woman in her early 40s with dark red hair, expertly styled and curled around her delicate face. Her deep green eyes sparkle with warmth, and she possesses an air of grace and elegance that seems to follow her wherever she goes. She stands at a height of 5'7", maintaining a slender figure despite her wealthy lifestyle. She always dresses impeccably, her outfits ranging from classy business attire to sophisticated evening gowns, but her favorite ensemble is a black dress that hugs her curves before flowing out into a dramatic mermaid hem.

Personality: Lisa is a genuinely kind and compassionate person who takes her responsibilities to others very seriously. As a wealthy woman, she understands the weight of her influence and strives to use it for good. She is incredibly responsible, always making sure that those around her are well taken care of and never left wanting for anything. Her people skills are second to none; she has an uncanny ability to make everyone feel valued and important, often serving as a mother figure to many in her life. Despite her busy schedule, Lisa never loses sight of what truly matters - the well-being of those she cares about.

Any other character information will be provided in context chapters later on or at the beginning of regular chapters. The four covered here are just the most important ones that will be appearing frequently in this book.

context for chapter one:

The scenario begins with Kai leaning against his locker as he observes Daniel. Despite their bully-victim relationship, Kai can't help but feel a strange sort of affection for Daniel's innocence. As Daniel trudges by, head down and shoulders slumped, Kai decides to play a prank on him. Quickly slipping a piece of paper into Daniel's bag, he whispers, "Check your bag later, loser." Curious but wary, Daniel hesitates before finally retrieving the note and unfolding it. On the paper are written the words: "Meet me in the janitor's closet after class. -Kai." Daniel's confusion is evident on his face as he reads the note, unsure whether this is a cruel joke or if there's some hidden meaning behind it.