Archives!! :P

Hi guys!! As you can see, this story has came to an end, I mean, only the first part!

So with this occasion I decided to tell you some facts about it, things you've been confused about and lore!

But first I would want to reveal the designs for the side characters...

This is the canon design for Elise:

Elise is 16 years old, making him the same age as Tom and Bill

He is actually known in town for inventing almost everything! His creative mind is something the citizens truly want to look forward to, this bud right here has a bright future ahead of him.
Despite having a dead mother and a neglecting father, Elise remains positive in most situations.
He became attached to the band and wants to help them with everything he can, both mentally and physically.
He only wants to make them feel good in the new world and not think of anything negative! :D

Albert's canon design:

Albert is 23 years old

Albert is 23 years old. After his parents died in a car accident when he was 17 his uncle, Rodrick took care of him... In a way. He was mostly absent since he didn't really care about him.
When Albert turned 19 Rodrick forced him to work at his place and sign a contract which does not allow him to quit or get fired. That's why he doesn't need to worry about ditching work.
Albert is tired of his uncle's plans, and when he started to include Tokio Hotel in his business Albert thought he was going too far, which is true.
He only wants to protect the boys from Rodrick's plans, but does he truly know where they are?

I haven't thought of Rodrick's canon design, which means I will probably reveal it in the 2006 end archives. I will not spoil his plans as they haven't been told in the story yet!

About the teleporting device:

Elise's teleporting device is a device that can be used by anyone. It can teleport you anywhere in any timeline you want!
The way it works is pretty simple. The person who wants to use it first holds it in their hands, and as they do this they have to think of where and when exactly they want to go.
After deciding an exact destination the device teleports them where they thought of!
If they don't think about any clear place they get teleported to Elise's workshop, or if they already are there it doesn't do anything.

About the robots:

The robots that invaded Germany have only destroyed some of the northern part of the country, leaving the rest untouched. This is why most of the actions now happen in southern Germany.
As for the robot in the chapter "A Christmas mission", it's not clear how it appeared in there as no data has been given. But we will make further investigation in the next parts.

That's all guys! Hope you enjoyed this! See you in the 2006 part! >_<