Part 2

Martyn eventually fell asleep there on his couch, with the tv on. As usual he dreamed about Scott, because he can't even escape in his sleep, typical.

After a while he wakes up to a particularly loud advert on the tv. He checks the time on his phone,
"4am, great"
He collapses back down onto the couch, sighing. He just wanted to be able to sleep like a normal person but since those death games, he hasn't had much chance to be normal.

He knew that he should go back to sleep, he had college the next day but then again...who cares? Not Martyn apparently as he spent the rest of the night playing shitty mobile games on his phone, trying to distract himself somehow. He sees the sun begin to rise after a few hours and gets up.
"Another day, fantastic" he muttered sarcastically.
Martyn decides to skip breakfast that day and head straight to college, a lecture on something maths related. Great.

(after class)

He heads into town to pick up some lunch and bumps into Skizz.
"oh sorry..." he begins to mutter
"Hey Martyn! How are ya?" Skizz asks
"alright, you?"
"Pretty good yup!" Skizz replied
"Nice to see you"
"See ya buddy!"
They go their separate ways and Martyn thought about how much of a mess he looks.
"Skizz probably thinks i don't try or something" he thought, "best to head home"
He heads back to his dorm and starts on some studying but just ends up falling asleep.