A Normal Day

========
EDITED
========

A week after the graduation match, Endou who has not yet recovered from the whole idea of moving on with life as he gets separated with his soccer buddies. So, he quickly rushed to his recently popped-up idea and decided to invite everyone to another soccer match. Making incessant calls, annoying everyone and managing to force them to meet again. Then, Endou’s planned soccer match turned into a reality with everyone greeting each other as if they haven’t met for years.

"Fideo, you managed to make it." Endou shouted.

"Yeah! Wouldn't miss it?" Fideo replied.

"Everyone! Settle down, so we can begin as early as possible. We'll draw sticks to determine the teams." Natsumi announced.

"Natsumi, where's Aki, anyway?" Ichinose wondered.

"Don’t worry. She'll be here." Haruna answered.

Everyone picked the colored sticks up. With the red-tipped sticks on team Endou with Fideo, Ichinose, Domon, Kabeyama, Rika, Gouenji and Fubuki and the white-tipped sticks on team Kidou alongside Kazemaru, Fudou, Sakuma, Kiyama, Midorikawa, Utsonomiya, Tachimukai and Touko.

"We’re missing one?" Domon asked.

"Oh! You'll get another one." Natsumi said.

"Hey, everyone! I'm sorry I'm late." Aki entered the school grounds with a soccer outfit.

Everyone was shocked to see Aki in a soccer uniform especially Ichinose and Domon except for Gouenji and the managers.

"Why are all of you so shock?" Aki said.

"You’re so..." Ichinose said as gapped his mouth wide open and only for his foot to get stepped on by Domon. Ichinose reacted and looked at Domon bearing with the pain.

"You’re just fine." Domon continued.

"Okay..." Aki replied in an awkward tone.

“What was that for?” Ichinose said angrily.

“Nothing much, Romeo.” Domon said as he chuckled a bit.

"Enough talking… Let’s start the game." Haruna shouted.

A few minutes into the game. Each team just kicking the ball here and there. Having an equal rate to each other's pace. Kidou's team is in perfect sync. Especially, that they have two sets of old teammates in their team. For Endou's team, it was holding up because of Endou's leadership (which is not a surprise). As for Ichinose, he was too distracted to even think of the game.

"Ichinose-kun, you okay?" Aki asked approaching the goalpost.

"Huh?" Ichinose said in deep shock.

"Ichinose, how about keeping your head in the game." Domon said.

After that Aki scores the first goal for Team Endou within the thirty-minute span, the team celebrates their goal yet a sudden strong thunderstorm stops them from continuing match with everyone running away from the field. Yet, Kabeyama slips on the field’s mud puddles and sprains his leg, in the process. As an act of rescue, Gouenji and Fubuki approach their injured teammate and just enough to put him under a shelter’s roof. Out of nowhere, a purple flash of lightning strikes unto the pair and everything goes downhill with their senses failing greatly at every passing second.

---Zack Hunter---
If you’re still new to my story and decided to begin here, I have decided to edit my story especially that the spelling, grammar and rhetorical structure is very messed up in the original writing. But, these edits wouldn’t really be of any concern for those who have read it because the plot isn’t changed in any major way.