Anomaly Log 1

Anomaly n.
Departure from the regular arrangement, general rule or usual method; abnormal

IE Beyond Science: refers to an irregular series of chapters that are completely outside of the main plot.

---ZACK---

“Who the hell made the idea for us to surf even though, we even don’t know how to surf in the first place.” Toramaru said angrily as he continued to tap his ear as a futile attempt to remove water from his ear.

“You did agree. So, I thought it was okay for you.”

“I don’t know, how to surf, what made you think, I would agree in the first place?” Toramaru said as he kicked sand unto Tachimukai’s face. He, then, ridiculously spits out the sand out of his mouth.

“Well, you did grab one of Tsunami-san’s surfboards and ran after me.”

“Okay. Okay. But… UGGH! I can’t get this stupid water out of my ear.”

“How about calm down and sit on the sand?”

“SITTING WON’T HELP ME, GET THIS OUT.”

Tachimukai stands up and puts his hands over Toramaru’s shoulders. Then, he looks him directly in the eyes and violently shakes him.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” Toramaru screamed as he clenched his fist at Tachimukai, readying himself to beat him up.

“Okay. I guess that didn’t help but sit down, first, so we can get the sea water out of your ear.” Tachimukai said as he puts force on Toramaru’s shoulders to force him to sit down on the sand.

When Toramaru finally manages to calm himself down and sit on the sand. Tachimukai begins to help him with his problem.

“Tilt your head where the water is.”

“I already did that.”

“Stop being angry first and just do what I say.”

“Now, put your palm on your ear in a cup-like manner. Then, try to gently push your palm to your ear and put your hand to its original position until you feel the water’s out.”

Toramaru does what Tachimukai tells him to do, but, instead of water, a glowing orange glue-like substance escapes Toramaru’s left ear.

“What is that?” Tachimukai asks him as more of it oozes out of his ear.

“I’m clueless as you are.”

Out of nowhere, Tachimukai touches the unknown substance and decides to smell & lick the unknown substance with a predicted reaction of spitting it out in pure disgust and putting the substance that remained on his finger back inside Toramaru’s ear.

“GET THAT OUT!” Toramaru angrily yelled.

“I already put that back.”

“And why would you even lick my earwax, you creep!”

“I’m very sure that’s not earwax, that thing oozing out of you is more revolting in smell and in taste, it’s like a dead person went inside your ear or something.”

“Atsuya!” Toramaru said to himself as he realized the situation.

“What? You do know that’s very impossible.”

“He turns into a ghost and possessed me. Gouenji-san and Fubuki-san swapped bodies and merged. Tsunami-san can destroy things. Fideo-san can manipulate time and space. Ichinose-san can predict the future. Now, TELL ME THAT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, then, I”LL MAKE YOU LICK THE CONTENTS OF MY LEFT EAR.”