Chapter 1: Ninja Encounter

"Ninja Encounter"

One night when I was dreaming, I was walking into a computer shop. I was on the second floor when I looked at the wall it suddenly started to become a portal with a bright colorful light emerging from it. I can see the faint view of another era. When I slowly stepped into the portal of light it became clearer there were rice paddies and thick fog. It is way back into the time where ninjas existed. Everything around me changed and I discovered myself in the rice field, standing on the wet field of rice plants. It was night and cold. I can feel the breeze and I can see my breath in the cold air.

Then by instinct, I immediately hide within the rice plants. My heart was pounding so hard and I started to feel very cold. I crouched and hid under the plants then I heard a group of ninjas was walking along the path with a lantern. I was very nervous they will find me and one more thing, I  don't belong in their time. They were wearing black clothes, carrying weapons and I realized they are on their way to war.

One of them was left behind. I took my chance to talk to him so I came out and walk slowly towards him. He was just standing idly on the path when a woman came out from the side and winked at him. He responded with a nod. I wanted to ask him why he knows the meaning of that gesture. Then I woke up because I heard my mother calling me.

Well, it was just a dream and my curiosity about that wink gesture was not answered. Sadly.

PS: This is a true to life experience and memoria of my dream on 7/13/2007