Chapter 3 - Survival Mode

'SURVIVAL MODE'

PS: This has gore events. So if you don't like this stuff I recommend reading other chapters.

I had a nightmare. I was running on a road with other people. Everyone was trying to kill each other like a battle royale. The main goal is to survive at the end of the event and only one must survive. It was very scary and I don't want to die so I tried to run as fast as I could, passing each of the people I encountered. One catch up to me and I tried to defend myself. My heart was pounding so hard and I can hear it.

The person jumped on top of me pinning me on the ground so I used all my might to grab a branch of a tree on the ground and stab his neck repeatedly which caused blood to spurt in front of me. It was warm, trickling over my face while I watch him die, blood gurgling out from his mouth. I tried to run after that moment because a woman was maniacally killing someone from behind. She was the only person left besides me in the game. She raised her head and looked at me with a smirk on her face and a dead look in her eyes. It gave me a chill. I started to run away from her as fast as I can, avoiding to stumble on the ground and I never looked back. Suddenly, I felt someone jump on me, grabbing my shoulders so hard. I can feel her nails sinking on my skin. I turned around and saw a distorted face with a sinister smile which you cannot imagine seeing it exist. Blood was all over her face and her clothes was soaked with it. I cannot breathe while staring at her. I frozed.

*I manage to wake up with my heart pounding so hard then suddenly I felt something cold creeping on my legs so I jump out of bed and switch on the light. I felt so much relief it was just a dream.*

PS: This is a true to life experience and dreamed on June 4 at 2:02 am