Apparition 5: Shaking Hands

Third Person's POV

"Here I came Nii chan" Kou left Tsukasa and Nene there for Teru.

"Thanks taking care of my brother" Teru said before leaving to Nene and gave a stern look to Tsukasa.

"Wait, they both have same last name. And they look alike. It means they're brothers?" Yashiro got a light bulb in head.

"How slow are you"

-With Kou-

"Kou, I told you to exorcise the seventh wonder. Why he's still alive?"

"He's dead already.."

"I mean, why I can see him? You disappointed me as an exorcist. I should've done it earlier" Teru watched with serious expressions.

"But... He saved my life twice... I think he's a good apparition" Kou answered but got cut off in sentence.

"There's nothing like a good apparition! You're just reasoning. I know you will never be able to become an exorcist"

"No I'll! Trust me please Nii chan!"

"*Sigh* okay, you receive your final chance. But don't mess with it" he nudged Kou's shoulder and left the scene.

But, they didn't know someone heard their conversation.

-With Sakura-

"Welcome back Hakujoudai!" The same hand welcomed the will o wisp with a cheery expressions.

"So what are the plans" Sakura asked.

"Well. You saw the young kid has same dreams as us. And killing Tsukasa alone isn't very possible" that person started.

"What do you mean then?"

"What if we join forces with him? We'll make a great team" his words were weird but made some sense.

"So what you have in mind?" She asked while taking a sip of her tea.

"Nothing, it's easy. You'll trap him in love" the words suddenly made Sakura spit her tea, as she threw her cup on his face, leaving a red dent there.

"YOU FOOL. Do I look like some love trap? I'm not going to do such kind of things" she started reading her book, as the boy put the cup on table again.

"You have to do it Sakura, you share a curse bond with me. So you MUST listen me" he caught her hand and forced her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-With Kou-

"Would it be fine? Senpai... It looks like she's safe by that stupid apparition" Kou was thinking while walking on the path to the toilet.

"But seriously, he doesn't look safe either. He was like an animal. Was Nii chan right? Huh-" while thinking, his shoulders collided with something. It was nothing more than a tall girl's shoulder, as her books fell on the floor.

"Sorry Miss, I'll pick it for you" he sat on legs and started collecting, as a strong smell of rose deodorant went in his nose.

"Such a sweet of you boy. Thanks for helping" a green haired girl also sat in front of him. She was like a model, her beauty was...... He just wanted to stare her for years.

*BA DUMP* *BA DUMP*

"N-No problem" He answered, as he felt her finger brushing on his.

"My books?" He saw her books in his hands, so he handed over her. But he got the gentleness of her beautiful hands.