😁Fuck those men!😁 /

I'm trying so hard not to take ideas from my other book😶
info:
d*ncan is chetater
contains swears
duntrent!!!!(it hurts as a trustin shipper)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C:
I look around my room nervously, tears forming in my ears as the love of my life had cheated on me.

Well, not the love of my life anymore..

That mother fucker cheated on me with a.. boy..! A fucking boy, seriously?

Once that gay whore gets home I'm releasing all this information and dumping his broke ass.

Basically I own this house, of course, so I can kick him out whenever I want to!

I rushed downstairs hearing the knocks produced by the front door downstairs, seeing a tall figure.

I open the door aggressively as I slap Duncan's face, "Leave immediately!" I shouted as he looked at me with 'hurt' in his eyes

"What's up princess? You know that hurts right?" He said, containing a smile as he patted the spot I slapped him.

"Don't act like you didn't kiss Trent!" I shouted as I gave him his luggage, I started packing as soon as I found out so he could leave immediately.

"Fuck.. I never even liked you." Those final words stinging my heart, the so called love of my life never liked nor loved me..

I look nervously around my empty house filled with silence as Duncan had already left, feeling the urge to cry but can't.

I realized how Gwen had been feeling right now, as she also discovered her boyfriend cheating.

I grabbed a comb and started to comb my hair, as soon as I was done I grabbed my keys and left the house, locking the door.

I hopped onto my vehicle, journeying over to Gwen's house to comfort her since she was probably in the state I was in.

As I finally arrived at Gwen's house, I stepped up to the front door and knocked a few times.

The door creaked open as I saw Gwen's normal expression, no signs of her crying whatsoever.

I gave her a concerned look before entering her house, she greeted me warmly but my eyes wandered around the house, looking for Trent.

"Why aren't you sad?" I asked, noticing the change in her behavior, making me more curious.

"I didn't really like Trent.. so I'm happy for him." Gwen said, following with a nervous chuckle as she looked at me

"Oh..uhm who do you like?" I asked, giving her direct eye contact.

"Er.." Gwen said as she rubbed the back of her head, feeling nervous

"No one.." Gwen hesitated to say, I kept direct eye contact with her since her expression says she was lying.

Gwen gulped before letting out a nervous chuckle, "Anyways, what brings you here Court?" She asked, switching the conversation.

I gave her a confused look, "I was just going to check on you." I said before stepping inside her house.

"Oh.. uh cool!" She said, I gave her a skeptical look knowing that she was hiding something from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyways who wants part 2

did I trick you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mhm.." I nodded my head slowly getting closer to Gwen, taking a step forward every five seconds that passes by.

I grabbed her cheek and caressed it softly, "Something's bothering you, I can tell it." I say, looking at Gwen.

"Uh.. definitely no!" Gwen answered in a hurry, I smirked seeing her blush really red, like very obvious.

"Is it that.." I said, not completing my sentence as I look at Gwen completely frozen.

I let out a soft chuckle before kissing Gwen on her cheek gently.

"Is it that..you like me?" I said with a smirk as Gwen held my wrist before nodding slowly.

(yes I meant wrist)

"Yes, it is that." Gwen confessed, making me smile, kissing her cheek again.

"Aww..I knew it!" I said as I congratulated myself, before hugging Gwen tightly, blushing of course.

Anyways after that we watched a few movies in her house, mostly horror movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yay!! my exams haven't even been given but I just wanted to finish this:3

Word count: 688