Chapter 21

Ridhan smiled, "That day I entered... and was not attacked because I belong here and about tearing your ways to reach this hidden land was me being dutiful, fulfilling my order from the officials so a casual wander doesn't dare to reach her and after knowing who you truly are, I am sorry."

"That is more than needed..." Ishaan interrupted, "You only needed to apologies, didn't you?"

"You know something, don't you?" Srishti eyed Ishaan, "Who am I truly?"

Pratik joined, "We are staying here because something about the last hut gives us hope because the owners are not permitting us in that direction. So we are staying in one vacant hut."

The old lady welcomed us in through a grassy path to a little hut with two king sized bed separated by a little space between them and an attached restroom. Well maintained hut with the aroma of coffee put them all to rest. The three men took themselves a bed and Srishti and Adya took the next one, asking. "So what do we do to enter the restricted hut tomorrow?"

"We all have roles to play." Ishaan smirked. "Either of you will have a stomach ache."

"We aren't having." Adya denied.

"Act it out, dude." Pratik chilled.

"So Adya gets a stomach ache and since Pratik doesn't know the medicinal hub here, he seeks help from the woman who will take you to the nearest help center hopefully." Ishaan was interfered by Pratik, "Why am I doing it with her, Ridhan can also go with her?"

Ridhan volunteered, "Should I?"

"That would be good," Adya smiled. 

"Never mind, I will go." Pratik decided.

Srishti doubted, "But what if she prepares them the medicine herself and ask Adya to take rest here."

"In that case," Ishaan turned to Ridhan, "He would want to go a particular address and the mistress will be taking him."

"The address?" Ridhan enquired, laying on the bed. Ishaan continued, "Her only son's."

"What would I need him for?" 

"Because you are going to say, you guys were childhood buddies." Ishaan explained, "He only came back recently and she will believe he was in our land. By this time Srishti could go up to the hut, distracting the medicinal professionals there and bring him out so that I sneak in and explain our need to the heir so that we can take him with us on his own will."

"What if Adya is taken, what will I do?" Ridhan doubted.

"You assist us in making everyone's part a success." Ishaan rose and dipped his eyebrow.

Everyone gave a soft round of applause and was sure something could go wrong anywhere. 

Ishaan concluded before they heard the door knock, "Anything goes wrong, hold on to the plan by acting out any other plot."

Adya went up and opened the door and the old woman smiled, "Have the dinner."

She brought five bowls with porridge in a tray and grilled meat with baked buns for dessert and a little jar of wine. She then left, "Have a hearty meal and good night."

As the door behind them shut, they sat on the floor taking their bowls and the smell of food made them hungry. Ishaan warned, "Don't drink too much in case you are a light drinker because we have plans tomorrow."

Between chats, laughter and delicious food, they lost count of their wine intake until Ridhan went dead and was carried to the bed by Pratik who was almost conscious and Ishaan who was a heavy drinker while Srishti struggled to lay Adya on bed who had only a glass but went asleep. Since Srishti didn't drink, she went out and requested the old woman to prepare hangover soup for the two.