41-42 END

Chapter 41
The few children got together.

YuanYuan was filled with joy when he saw Brother ChenChen.

He felt like he hadn't seen his brother for a long time. A lot of things happened in between and he wanted to go and tell his brother.

Hand in hand, the two went into the small tent for children in the main house, obeying their Grandma's instructions and not going outside.

Su Ruirui wanted to play with them, so she also got in.

As a result, one older and one younger brother ignored her completely and only whispered with one another.

Su Ruirui naughtily made trouble for them, grabbing Gu Chen's hand: "Brother, play with me, play with me."

Gu Chen said: "I want to talk with my brother. I'll play with you later."

Sui Ruirui became unhappy at that, snorting and shaking off her brother's hand.

With lightning speed, she touched YuanYuan's face before leaving the small tent.

The atmosphere between the two little parrots was particularly good.

They were naturally close to each other and became even closer with the identity of human brothers. After rolling around and playing in the tent, YuanYuan told his brother what had happened.

Gu Chen was frightened when he heard this. After listening to the recounting of YuanYuan being placed into an egg, he was struck by fear.

But hearing that YuanYuan could finally stay with his dads, he was happy and a little envious of him.

If possible, he also hoped that he could tell the truth to his parents. But he probably wouldn't have as much luck as YuanYuan, so this matter couldn't be known to them.

The two little babies played all afternoon.

After whispering in the tent, they went up to Gu Chen's room.

It wasn't until snacktime that YuanYuan became hungry, so Gu Chen took him downstairs to eat.

As a result, when they came down, they saw Gu Xiefeng chatting with others while holding another child in his arms.

YuanYuan was shocked.

Who was this and why was his Daddy holding another little baby?

No, how could this be possible?

Gu Chen took YuanYuan's hand and walked over to get some food for his brother.

YuanYuan turned on eavesdropping mode and heard the child calling his Daddy "uncle", with his Daddy even smiling and praising the child as "cute and good-looking"! There were several adults over there, talking and laughing with a lively atmosphere.

YuanYuan was jealous and angry. His Daddy actually said that another child was cute and good-looking, even hugging them.

He was not happy. Not happy at all.

And what do you do when you're jealous? Sit down.

YuanYuan sat in the middle of the living room, his chubby little face bulging with anger.

Gu Chen thought he had suddenly fallen and wanted to help him up: "Are you okay? Does it hurt? Come, get up quickly."

YuanYuan waved his hands angrily: "YuanYuan won't get up."

Gu Chen was puzzled: "Aren't you hungry? Let's get up so we can eat. There is a lot of food at home today. What do you want to eat? Hurry up and choose."