♯003┊: 𝐆𝐨𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐦 • 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

✧.*

*

✧.*

⿻┊: 🐇𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒🪐

"Goo... For the fifth time answer your fucking phone!" Gun angrily said, he eyes glared at Goo's vibrating phone.
"Hmm... No!" Goo replied, he's been sulking all morning because his lover didn't get him his favourite breakfast.

Aftet some time, his phone stopped vibrating and this made Goo sulk even more, (F/n) had not made another attempt to call or text for the next hour and half.
That was untill Goo recieved a text from (F/n), 'We have your little toy, if you want to see her alive, come to this address *********'.

At first, Goo didn't look at it because he thought that it was still (F/n) wanting to talk, Crystal however saw the notification and showed it to the blonde.

"Uhm... Goo, (F/n) has been kidnapped," she said, Goo's glasses dropped and he whipped his head to look at Crystal, "What?!" He asked.
Crystal showed Goo the notifications, and he quickly opened the messages.

There, the kidnapper had sent pictures of (F/n) tied up, her mouth was gagged with rope and there was a knife pointed at her neck.

Goo saw red and he stood up from his chair, "I need to go," Goo said in a serious tone.
"You're going alone?" Crystal asked, Goo didn't reply, he left the building holding his covered sword.

He drove to the address so fast as if he was competing in a race.

When he arrived, he was blocked by two buff men, which he easily got rid off, more men came running out after finding out he was there.
"I have no time for this," Goo huffed, he then swiftly defeated the men and grabbed one by the hair, "Where's (F/n)?" He asked.

"Sh-she's inside! Second room on the hallway to the left!"

Goo hummed and proceeded to take him out, he then walked inside and looked around, there were a lot of men who were waiting for him.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have assumed this was a gang bang..." He said, this triggered the men and came rushing towards him.
He took all of them down in one go, "Tch... Fucking weak."

He eventually got to the door where his lover was, he bardged in and saw (F/n) sitting on top of a pile of bodies, her arms crossed.

He let out a sigh of relief and opened his mouth to speak "Hotcake-..,"
"Why didn't you answer your phone?" (F/n) interrupted, she glared at Goo with cold eyes.

Goo frowned and puffed his cheeks, "It wasn't my fault!" He said.

(F/n) threw a shoe at his direction, intentionally missing his beloved face.

"They took me," she said, her face was completely enraged, tears were running down her cheeks, "What would have happened if I wasn't able to fight for myself?!" She shouted.
Goo exhaled sharply and walk towards the young woman, "C'mon sweetie, you know I didn't mean to."

(F/n) crossed her arms and looked away, "You're so childish!" She spat.

"Babe~, I'm sorry!" Goo said getting closer to her, "You know I love you, right?"

(F/n) huffed and glared at Goo, "Prove it."

Goo was taken it back and he began to chuckle awkwardly, "Wha-..? Babe-, please don't make me-..." (F/n) began to tear up, she sniffled loudly and her lips quivered.

Goo sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Fine... I'll do it."

"Aww, hehehe, you look so handsome, Goo!" (F/n) giggled, she kept on taking pictures of her boyfriend in a Ryouta Kise cosplay.
His cheeks were flushed red and he kept on puffing his cheeks.

"Come on, baby, do the expression, pretty please~."

Goo sighed and cleared his throat, "(F/n)-chii! Let's play basketball together!"

(F/n) kept laughing as she recorded the whole thing, after she hwd caught her breath, she leaned in and kissed Goo, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I'm sorry for being childish... I promise I'll be better," Goo said, wrapping his arms around the young woman's waist.

(F/n) rolled her eyes and grinned, "We both know you won't change that quickly," she said.
Goo chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'll change no matter what," he said.

(F/n) sighed and cupped Goo's cheeks, "No... Just be yourself, I like it better when you're you."

Goo blushed and he looked away, "Shut up, you're cringe."