♯004┊: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐛 𝐉𝐢 • 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞

✧.*

*

✧.*

⿻┊: 🐇𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒🪐

I was just minding my lovely little business, peacefully cleaning the chalkboard in front of me.
As I did, I felt a big slap on my buttocks followed by a playful laugh from a certain someone that I knew.

"Gongseob!" I shouted, I turned to him frowning, he was laughing and he had this grin on his cheeky face.
"You're so disgusting!" I spat, I huffed and crossed my arms as I look at the man in front of me
"You're no fun~," he cooked, he licked his lips and leaned in front of me, "Go out with me this Saturday," he said with a smile.
His breath reeked of alcohol.

I gagged and rolled my eyes, "You're stinky!" I said gently pushing his face away, "No, I don't want to go out with you!" I added.

He frowned pouted his lips, "Come on! I romise I'll treat you right," he said.
I huffed and turned away from him, "No! My answer is final!" I then walked away.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

"Gongseob! You pervert!" I shout as I held my skirt down, the braided man laughed and pulled me closer to him by the waist.
"It's not my fault the wind was passing by," he said.

"Yeah right! As if the wind coincidentally blew up my skirt!"

Gongseob shrugged and smirked, "Not my fault~," he cooed.
As he held me close, I did my best to squirm away from his arms, as I did, I noticed a change of his scent.

I couldn't wrap my finger around it, "What changed?" I asked myself, I sighed and rolled my eyes as he kept blabbering about something, "I must be imagining things," I told myself.
"Let me go!" I said punching him on the chest, "Your punches don't hurt me hotshot," he said, I groaned and continued to push him away.

He sighed and let me go, "Let's hangout by the river after school," he suggested, I shook my head and took my stuff.
"No, I have a lot of homework to finish," I said.

"Nerd!" He shouted, I turned to him with a frown and he stuck out his tongue and he chuckled, "Well at least I'm smart!" I shouted back, I then marched out of the classroom.

A day or two later, I was eating alone under the shades of a tree, I was quietly humming to myself as I picked out the peas from my bento.
Gongseob popped out of nowhere frightening me, "What chu up to?" The braided man asked, "Eating, what are you doing here?" I asked as I continue to pick out the peas.