"I am not leaving you to yourself. Im here." TW ANGST

Heres a little angst that ILoveMinorsjk suggested! If it makes you cry as much as it made me go attack them, not me (/j)

TW! Mentioning of suicide and self harm, weight (nearly anorexia) and body hate
Crying, yelling and comforting also mentioned.

Ashlyn usually wears baggier clothes but everyone thought it was for the style. Nononono- we all know how toxic ballet and dancing can be and how they have to stay "skinny" to be sucessful.
Although ballet was already putting much pressure on her about her weight and looks she took it even more strictly and was very specific about her weight.
As a child she was around the mere line to get diagnosed with anorexia. Ashlyn was sick and tired of herself and her look. Not to talk about her thighs and stomach. She was already underweight before. Although she thought it was a "normal" weight so when she gained a bit recently she hated everything about her and took her training to an even more terrifyingly strict level of even starving herself. Aiden noticed that she was even more pulled to herself and moody whenever the conversation would engage the fact of body weight and food.

One night, during their shift Aiden and Ashlyn were paired together to work on self deffense. Ashlyn looked extremely tired and pale so Aiden was cautious.
After a few knock downs Aiden didnt even get the chance for them to start and Ashlyn just collapsed onto the mat.
Aiden quickly caught her before her head even had the chance to hit the floor.

"Ash!"

Aiden cried out. Laying her in his lap.

"Ash- Ashlyn, please"

He felt her forhead.
Her temperature was just fine.
The others ran towards them.
Aiden was just hugging Ashlyn.

"Dude, did you knock her out?"

Tyler crouched, passing a water bottle to him

"No! I swear i didnt. She already looked sick today so i was catious.."

Aiden said, his hands shaking.
Taylor sat down next to them, feeling Ashlyn a bit.

"true.. Besides Aiden wouldnt hurt her for shit, no matter if she looks amazing or if shes sick."

Aiden wrapped Ashlyn in a blanket, still not letting go.

He massaged her carefully.

"Ashlyn, please wake up..."

He sobbed.

Their timer hit 0 and they shifted back.

Aiden jumped from his bed and slid his sneakers on, taking some food and vitamins with him.

He ran towards Ashlyns house, his hands shaking, voice cracking and eyes tearing.

Soon he made it to her backyard and her window. Thankfully it was opened and Ashlyn was in her bed. "Asleep."

He slid his sneakers off and ran towards her, washing her face with a wet cloth.

"Ashlyn, please.."

He panicked.

Her eyes opened a bit.
He let out a scared and glad sigh. Pulling her close.

"A-aiden?"

She said with a raspy and tired voice.

"Yes Ashlyn, its me, im here."

He still sobbed.
Holding her close.

"Ashlyn are you sick? Are you okay?"

He looked at her with a cautious and teary gaze.
She just broke eye contact, not awnsering.

He placed her under her covers, placing a cloth on her head and undoing her braids.

"Thank god you woke up.."

He sat beside her, trying to help her.

"Hold on your sleeves are in the way-"

"Aiden wait-"

He moved her sleeves only to reveal a huge amount of scars.

"Aiden i can explain."

Aiden froze for a while. Soon he hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Tell me. Trust me. Ashlyn, why?"

He asked holding her hand and looking at her with only care and worry.

"Aiden i hate myself. I hate myself, my face, my stomach, thighs, weight.. Im useless. Im nothing and nobody in this world. I just take up space! I use up oxygen and take up so much space that is needed for a person that is strong enough and perfect enough to step in. I havent sleept for days, havent ate in so long since im to fucking pathetic and disgusting. All eyes are on me since i gained weight during ballet. Im a worthless piece of shit that needs to be disposed. I didnt have the balls to make friends because i was "different" and "sensitive" and other people were too fucking loud and irritating. Im the most useless piece of shit and since im already pathetic and have no use i might aswell just kill myself because im good for no fucking thing!"

She sobbed.
Aiden took her chin, guiding her to look at him.

"Ashlyn if any of that is true and proven you have the right to blow my brains out. Ashlyn youre the most beautiful and perfect girl i have ever met. Youre being too harsh on yourself. You are the strong and perfect person and nobody will take your place. Ashlyn i love you just the way you are. I am not leaving you to yourself. Im here. From now on ill check in on you every day and make sure you ate, slept and kept your clear streak steady.
I love you. Nobody will change my thoughts on the girl i truly love and care of. Please love yourself as much as i love you."

Ashlyn shed a tear and cried into his chest.
Aiden moved her bangs and kissed her forehead.

"Promise me youll keep our deal?"

"Promise.."

She still sobbed.

"Now let me get you some food. Youre pale and look like youre about to pass out again."

He gave her a sandwich and she ate in  peace.

"I love you, Aiden"

"I love you too Ash."

He rubbed her back as she cuddled close to him.

"Promise me to eat regularly and stop being so harsh about your weight. Please talk to me and your parents about the stupid rule about weight on you ballet classes. I dont want to see you like this."

He said as Ashlyn nearly drifted away

"Mhm... I love you so much..."

She said nearly snoring.

(WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH IM SOBBING ABOUT TWO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS IM GOING INSANE 😭😭😭😭)

word count: 1022 words