Chapter Four: The pearly gates

NOTE: As of 10/3/24 this chapter has been edited to add more and/or change parts to fit with the current story or fix old spelling/grammar problems

(If you're curious about the video it's just some lovely one sided RadioStatic animatic I made lol. I can do better I swear. If you click on my profile and go to shorts you'll see one called R A T. I'm very proud of that one)
(ignore all my cringey content I'm trying my best-)

Alastor sighed as the golden portal closed, his eyebrows furrowing slightly, then he turned to Charlie who was looking at him with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, did you need to talk to my dad...?" Alastor sighed and his smile widened "Ahahaha... Yes, but it's not important right now..." He lied in a false sweet tone. It was important. Really important, Alastor wasn't doing well and he needed that fuckers help. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱. like hell he could, the wound kept spreading and growing more painful by the minute.

"Okay then..." Charlie tucked a few stray strands of her long blonde hair out of her face "Let's get going!" Alastor nodded and followed Charlie up to the gates where Saint Peter waited. Saint Peter's eyebrows were furrowed and he looked a bit distressed but he still smiled "Welcome back!" He said in a false sweet tone as he eyed Alastor "I don't remember Sera asking you to bring someo-" Saint Peter was interrupted by Emily who had come through the gates, the light from inside was blinding and caused both Charlie and Alastor to squint. Emily smiled excitedly at Charlie and bounced up and down "I'm SO glad you came back! We have exciting news!" she exclaimed as she ran over to Charlie, Alastor rolled his eyes, she seemed fun.

 Emily noticed Alastor and blinked a few times "oh..... Uh.... Sera was hoping we could talk... Privately? Sorry Mr.... uhm?" Alstor's eyes narrowed at her "Alastor! It's a pleasure to meet you, quite the pleasure!" despite his disdain towards emily he kept his tone respectful and kind as he introduced himself. Emily smiled at him "Well, Mr. Alastor. Could you maybe give us a moment once we get to Sera?" Alastor nodded reluctantly "Yes darling, of course..." Emily and Charlie both smiled at him and the three headed into heaven, Alastor flipping Saint Peter off before the gates closed. "prick..." Saint Peter mumbled to himself.

"Oh wow, this chapter is soooo long-" I'M SORRY OKAY? SCHOOL'S BEEN KICKING MY ASS 😭 Besides, I have to go to Charlie's Pov now and I only like doing that when a new chapter starts.
Anyway, I'm also working on a RadioApple animatic thing sooo.... yeaaah. I work on way to many projects at once. I think it's easy to tell what's about to happen....
It's Sir Pentious time mother fuckers!
Saint Peter and Angel Dust should have beef with each other for no reason.
I know that's random but I want it to be canon.