Tag team Buddyfight

Izuku PoV

We were doing buddyfight studies and I was reorganizing my deck with Batzz sleeping in class like he always does. "Hello everyone!" Captain answer said, walking into the classroom. "It time for tag team buddyfights!" He said. "You have my attention" Batzz said.

(After being split into pairs)

"This is a tag team match Batzz. Remember that we have to work together with Uraraka." I said. "Yeah yeah." He said.  I was teamed up with Uraraka and our opponents were Mina and Aaoyama.

"That sorry excuse of a dragon will never defeat us!" Athora said. "Oui." Aaoyama said. "How dare you!" Batzz said.

(They luminize their decks.)

"Charge and draw! I call zephyr to the center! Attack Midoriya!" Mina said.

Izuku LP: 10-8

"I draw! charge and draw! I call raid officer delta to the left! I call all rounded warrior tetra to the right and I equip arc dragon sword! Tetra attack Zephar!"

"Penetrate!" Tetra said.

Mina LP: 10-8

Delta attack Aaoyama with me!" "Spinel crystal dragon spyritas to the center! And I'll protect it with brush upper." Aaoyama said. 

Izuku LP: 8 - 6

"I draw. charge and draw. I call almarone to the right and left! Spiritas attack Midoriya!" Aaoyama said. "Tetra move to the center!" I said. "Both almarone attach the girl."

Uraraka LP: 10-8

"I draw. Charge and draw. I call magic knight of light leicht to the center and magic knight dunkelheight to the left. I now call magician of glass will, glass art to the right. Licht! Attack Zephar! Now Dunkelheit, glassart attack Mina! Glassart effect let me pay 1 gauge to draw a card when he deals damage.

Mina LP: 10-7

"I draw, charge and draw. I buddy call Demon lord Asmodai to the right!" Mina said. "Time for my Dangerous backdrop!" Asmodai said destroying Licht. "Now I call Demon real arcdetect gamajin to the center! Now I have Solomons great barrier! I call sky poet aman to the left! Aman attack Midoriya!" She said. "Arc dragon shield!" I cast.
Asmodai, Gamejin! Attack Uraraka.

Uraraka LP: 8-6

"I draw charge and draw! Uraraka I think we should focus on Ashido first and then Aaoyama." I said. "Sounds good." She responds. "I call Famed military adviser fanning to the right! Delta attack Gamejin!" I said. "I cast magical glue and force delta to rest!" She said. "Then I'll Do it! Fanning attack the fighter!" "Solomons shield!" "I cast military tactics 2 stage plan!" I said

"What was that spell he just used?" Tohru asked. "Military tactics 2 stage plan lets a monster attack again it its first attack was nullified." Captain answer said.

Mina LP: 8-5

"My turn! Draw! Charge and draw. I equip crystal spikes. Spiritas attack Midoriya."

Izuku LP: 6-4

Almarone attack the fighter and the one of the left take care of delta."

Izuku LP: 4-3

"I draw! Charge and draw! I cast key of Solomon first volume. I equip gunrod bechtien! I cent dunkelheit to the dropzone and buddy call center of the world Mary Sue to the center! With her effect I can put one spell from my deck into my hand. I'll use my items effect to deal damage to you Mina!

Mina LP: 5-4
Uraraka LP: 6-7

"Mary Sue attack her!" She said. "I cast Mars barrier!" Aaoyama said protecting her. "Glassart!"
"Magical goodbye!"

"I draw charge and draw. I cast key of Solomon second volume! I call fallen angel of rage beleth to the center! Attack Midoriya! "I cast chillax" Uraraka said. "Then Amon! Attack! Midoriya. "I cast white dragon shield!"

Izuku LP: 3-2

"Aw man! Asmodai attack glassart." She said.

"I draw. Charge and draw! It is show time pal! I buddy call to the left...." "Demon Lord dragon, Batzz is here to stay!" Batzz said.

"Fanning! Attack Mina!" I said. "I cast magical goodbye!" She said "nice try girl but I can never be forced to the hand by an effect" he said.

Mina LP: 4-1

"Time to end this!" "Mina Ashido has been knocked out of the fight!" Captain answer said.  "Batzz attack Spiritas!" I said. "I'll destroy everything in my way. And no one will stop me!" He said.

Aaoyama LP: 10-6

"My turn. draw charge and draw. I buddy call Radiant crystal dragon Athora to the center. Attack Midoriya!" "I cast blue dragon shield!" "Then attack Batzz!" "Thunder x doll! Batzz isn't destroyed!"  Almarone! Attack Mary Sue and then the fighter!

Uraraka LP: 7-6

"I draw charge and draw! I cast key of Solomon second volume! I call green wind master Rafaga to the center! Then I cast! My grandfather clock! Rafaga! Attack the fighter!" "I cast Mars barrier!" Double attack!"

Aaoyama LP: 7-5

"My turn again! Draw charge and draw! Rafaga! Attack!"

Aaoyama LP: 5-1

"Not my turn is over." She said. "I draw charge and draw! I cast a distinguish replenisher!Batzz attack Athora!"

"Crystal shoot!" Aaoyama said.
Izuku LP: 4-3

Batzz manages to destroy Athora. Fanning and I took out the Almarone.

"Final phase! Impact! X TEMPEST BUSTER!" I said winning the buddyfight for us!

"I told you that I would win!" Batzz said. "Geez you are a hand full" Mary sue said. I was holding my arm in pain again while celebrating the victory.