✶.⁺⌒⊹₊ SHION MADARAME

Shion x Fem Reader
Fluff
─  ⋅ ⋅  ─

You were at your boyfriend's house, he was lying on top of you with his head on your chest and his arms wrapped around your waist as you ran your fingers through his hair. He was taking in your lovely scent and doing his best not to fall asleep right then and there.

"Honey..? Do your parents even like me?" Your boyfriend spoke up, your fingers stopped raking through his hair as you gave his question a thought.

"I don't know Shion, they never mentioned you to me alone.." You said, continuing to run your fingers through his hair. You could hear that a sigh left his lips and his grip around your waist tightened. You had lied, your parents forbid you to hang around a delinquent like him. Little did they know you too were a delinquent behind their backs.

You met Shion in juvie, during the time your younger brother was serving time there. You first ran into him when he and a group of over guys were beating up your brother. Not standing for that you stepped in and fought them one by one. No one was allowed to hurt your brother within your presence or they would get their ass beat. But of course you didn't get away unscathed, you too ended up getting beaten by what was the leader of the group.

That day when Shion got beaten by a girl he knew he had fallen for her. He found her strength and way she looked when beating up his friends mesmerizing. That day is when he promised himself he was going to make you his.

The next time you visited you had brought apology cupcakes for beating their ass. That day you took the time to get to know the group. They called themselves the S-62 generation, with their leader being some short ass punk called Izana Kurokawa.

Shion had caught your eye by the way he was acting all tough and strong around his friends and how he tried to flirt with you. You noticed how upset he got when Ran would make fun of his flirting and show Shion how it was done by flirting with you or whenever you were close with Rindou fussing over what songs would be better in a mix tape.

Aside from Shion, you really got along with the Haitani brothers. Izana, Mocchi and Muto gave you some serious chills but they were still nice to be around.

Since that day you visited them more often, even after your younger brother was released from juvie, you could call these guys your friends and they appreciated your presence whenever you visited. That day you became 'part' of the S-62 generation.

When they got released from juvie you met up with them more and thus growing closer to Shion as well. He would always promise to take you on silly little dates and he fulfilled that.

You being close to this group of friends led you to becoming a member when Tenjiku was founded. They wanted you to be apart of their gang, you were strong and appreciated by them which led to you getting the title of an executive.

Shion was absolutely delighted when he heard the news, this would mean he could see you more and be even closer with you, you learned that when the two of you were alone that he was actually a softy, his whole tough act and ego melted away.

You eventually fell in love with him and confessed your feelings to him first. You met up with him at your favorite hang out spots, getting all nervous when you saw him approach. He quickly had picked up on your behavior being different from your usual confident self. "What's up, Y/n? You seem nervous." He had asked and you stayed silent your e/c eyes staring into his.

Unsure what your next words should be and when you finally blurted out how you felt you had looked away in embarrassment, your face a crimson shade. He had confirmed his feelings for you and returned them by grabbing your chin and pulling you into a kiss which had taken him a lot of courage to do so.

Which eventually led you to this moment, cuddling in his bed with him on top of you and wondering if your parents approved of him, you were smiling as you were recalling those memories, completely in your own world. You got pulled from those memories and came back to reality when you felt a kiss being pressed on your lips.

"Honey? Are you okay?" Shion asked as he started at you with a puzzled look. "You stopped running your fingers through my hair and got quiet, what's on your mind my love?"

"Oh. I am so sorry, Shion.. I just got lost in memories." You said with a smile, cupping his face and pressing a kiss on his forehead. It wasn't really unusual for you to get lost in thoughts or memories, it was one of the things Shion liked about you.

"Hey Shion? I love you, I love you so so much." You started, unsure how to word what you wanted to say next. "Who cares what my parents think, I love you and that's all what matters."

"Y/n.. honey I love you too!" Shion said with a smile and nuzzled his face into your chest happily, he just looked cuddling with you like this, it was one of his favorite things to do. "You're right, as long as you love me that's what matters."

Staying silent as you hugged him tightly. "Wait a minute.. what time is it?" You asked asked as you sat up. "I think it's almost eight?- why?" Shion answered, you had a shocked look on your face as you looked at your phone, the display showing 16 missed calls total from Izana, Ran and Muto.

"FUCK! Izana is gonna kill us!! We are late to the meeting!!"