COPYRIGHTS

---

Copyright © 2023 by Author Sehar. All rights reserved. 

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including social media platforms, without the prior written permission of the author. Any unauthorized distribution or use of this text may result in legal consequences.

This work is entirely original and any resemblance to other works or authors is purely coincidental. The characters, plot, and ideas within are the product of the author's imagination.

For updates on this story and other projects, follow me on Instagram and scroll stack!

Author's Note:

In crafting this tale, I've included a family tree to help navigate the various characters. English isn't my first language, so please bear with any linguistic quirks. This story is a product of my imagination and holds no connection to the real world.

I take pride in my original work and strictly prohibit any form of plagiarism or unauthorized copying. The storyline is unique to my creation and not to be replicated without my explicit consent.

Expect a blend of romance, comedy, and suspense in this narrative—a classic tale with a twist. While some chapters may feature cursing or swearing, the content remains suitable for a general audience.

Lastly, there are no dramatic conflicts between the protagonists; this is a story of love, humour, and intrigue.

Feel free to share and support my work with your fellow Wattpad enthusiasts! Thank you for joining me on this journey.

Warm regards,

[Author Sehar]

---