I'm Not Playing.

((Uhm, I might say that.... There's a bit of citrus in here xD..... OK, that was lame, THIS HAS A BIT OF LIME IN IT OK.))

"What? Why not?!" Finnian asked you for the third time as you stuck with your answer.

"No, I'm not playing, Finny. Sorry." You replied, heaving a pile of dirty dishes and cups onto the sink. "I'm sure you guys can play without me."

"But the masters said that everyone should play." He said, taking a look at an apple from a basket on the counter and putting it back.

"Masters?" You asked, wanting to check if your ears perceived the right thing. "'Masters', plural form?"

"Yes. Lord Trancy is here as well."

You just stood there, a wet plate and a dry cloth in both of your hands. You knew the Trancy lord. He was known for his... Somewhat unusual behavior. And the fact that he gets even weirder when he's around you. You thought he was kind of nice, sure, but the way he expresses his "niceness" to you makes people wonder.

For a start, he shouldn't let Claude do everything.

"Well, I'm still not playing. Just look at this, Finny," you said, your head leaning towards the mountain of unclean plates, finally placing your now dry plate on an isolated counter. "I'll be stuck in here all evening!"

Finny was about to say something to persuade you but a muffled voice interrupted him from behind. "What do you mean SHE'S NOT PLAYING?!"

Finny, given his already inhuman strength, was able to get knocked over by none other than the lord Alois Trancy himself bursting through the kitchen door. You stiffened, your mind trying to find something to hide yourself in. It was already too late. Alois had already set his eyes on you.

"G-Good evening, lord Trancy." You said, curtsying while you held your dress.

"If memory serves me right, I heard you weren't playing." Alois went straight to the point, taking a daring step towards you.

"Y-Yes, my lord." You replied, holding your hands together and looking at the ground. If there was one thing you couldn't do, it's looking right into his ocean blue eyes.

He smiled at the thought of you calling him your lord. Oh, how he wanted you. He would try numerous attempts of buying you from the Phantomhives but Ciel loved his servants like family. Plus, you have heard rumors spread around the Trancy household of abuse and mistreatments.

"Could you please give me a reason why you can't play?" Alois started, putting his hands on his hips.

"Chores, my lord." You managed to say, biting your lip.

Oh, how a shiver went down his spine once you said those words again. He wanted to hear those very words every single day or else he'll go mad(der).

"Is the floor more good-looking than me, _________?" He pouted, walking towards you and placing a finger on your chin.

"I could put you there if you want..." Finny mumbled, getting up from the unexpected fall earlier.

"What was that?" Alois spout back, overhearing just a portion of what he said.

"N-Nothing, sir!" Finny shot up, gulping as Claude was now glaring at him.

"Well, I should see no reason why a lady should do these mountainous chores." Alois went back to you again, snapping his fingers once. As soon as he did that, the plum-haired triplets came in the room, unfortunately knocking Finny over once more. "Let them do it for you."

"B-But, my lord, I--"

"Now let's play." Alois made sure you said those words first before he interrupted you. And now you had no where to run to.