15. Khudaya Khair.

Shubman 's POV

On my way back to the hotel room. I wished I could've got some more time to spend with her. We talked I know , we became good friends , we exchanged numbers, but that was very less time for me. We sat only for 20 mins and she left. I thought

Those Few minutes in beginnings , wouldn't have been wasted. But what do I do, I got so lost in her smile . that, I couldn't help, but stay quiet and Admire her. I am not satisfied, I wanted her to be with me , for some more time. Maybe next time.❤️

"So! did you propose?, did she propose, Are you guys engaged?, Mai shaadi ke card chapvau?" I swear to god if there was someone who was more excited for my wedding than me, it must be Ishan Kishan.

"Brooo, Its the LOVE day and all, huh?, bhai teri and uski post dekhi maine , Bohot love day ho rha hai, , huh?, Kitni baat hui, Did you guys kissed?, Dekh mujhe itni jaldi chacha nhi banna, ok and-" said Ishan, but he was interrupted by me.

Oh god he is hella curious 😫, what do I tell him now?, that we hardly talked for 20 mins.

"No Ishan, we hardly even talked". I quickly changed into something comfortable , and headed towards the balcony for a long time. Not long after Ishan entered.

" Shub , you seems so quiet since you came back is there is something you wanna talk about?". Said Ishan. I had a lot to talk about when it came to her.

"Ishan, I love her yrr, she was a mess of gorgeous chaos; I could see it in her eyes. Her Aura, her aura felt like it was made of poetry, tulips, and books. You know what, it wasn't about her looks, it was about the way she was, I could've fallen in love with her even if I was BLIND. This chapter of my life feels so good , so unreal".

( I recommend you to listen 'Khudaya khair')

Raaton raat tara koi
Chand ya sitara koi
Gire toh utha lena
O suniyon re
Tara chamkila hoga
Chand Sharmila hoga
Nath mein laga lena

Zara si saawari hai woh
Zara si baawari hai woh
Woh surme ki tarah meri
Aankhon mein hi rehti hai

Subah ke khawab se udai hai
Palkon ke neeche chupai hai
Mano na mano tum
Sothe sothe khawabon mein bhi khawab dikhati hai
Mano na mano tum
Pari hai woh pari ki kahaniyan sunati hai

Khudaya khair
Khudaya khair
Khudaya khair
Khudaya Khair.

"

Look at yourself shub , look, look at the way you talk about her, your eyes lit up like the stars in the night sky". Ishan said, affectionately.

"If only she knew, how much these little moment mattered to me. I lowered my head in disappointment.

"I wish some moments lasted forever". I muttered under my Breath. I wish she could hear all these conversations between me and him, just so that she could know what she means to me. What effect her smile had made on my stupid mind.

Kiara didn't texted me after the meet neither I did. Coz I was too afraid to piss her off, but believe me, when I say, I always thought of her , know matter what i am doing, how busy I am. My brain always think about her . My eyes were so eager to see her again. Hold her close to my vision and never let her go. I knew She could never be mine, but I felt the need for her.

The worst battle I have ever fought between , what I Knew and what I Felt.

Every day I wake up only to wish, its only me and her in the end!.

Kiara's POV

I was sitting on my terrace , constantly thinking of him.

" Babe, what happened you seem so quiet, since you came, If you wanna talk to can."