34. ICT Diwali Party

Happy Reading Folks ✨

The air is electric with anticipation as Diwali, the Festival of Lights, is just around the corner. The atmosphere is alive with excitement and joy, as people prepare to welcome the triumph of light over darkness.

The Indian Cricket Team's Diwali party was a grand affair, filled with warmth, laughter, and festive cheer. The venue, a luxurious hotel banquet hall, was transformed into a vibrant celebration space. Twinkling fairy lights and intricate lanterns adorned the ceiling, while colorful rangoli designs covered the floor.

Players from the Indian Cricket Team, dressed in their finest traditional attire, mingled with their wives and girlfriends (WAGs). Virat Kohli, dressed in a Mehendi green color kurta, chatted with Rohit Sharma, who wore a vibrant white sherwani.

Here our hero, Shubman Gill, adorned in a emerald green color kurta, laughed with Ishan Kishan who wore a sleek black kurta. Abhay, Shreyas, Rishab, Kl rahul adorned in traditional outfits. (pls imagine all the members of ICT.

WAGs added glamour to the party -

Anushka Sharma stunned in a red colour suit set,
while Ritika shone in a magenta colour suit set. Sakshi Dhoni and Hazel Keech chatted, exchanging Diwali recipes. (Imagine all other Wags)

Here our Pretty girls were a vision in stunning traditional attire -

Kiara in a off-white color sharara styled with a long red and pink colour dupatta.

Aditi in a ruby red gown, Trisha in a turquoise blue salwar kameez, and Shanaya in a yellow ankle-length dress. Their sparkling jewelry and flawless makeup added to their glamour.

Diwali party was in full swing, with twinkling lights, colorful decorations, and joyful laughter filling the air. Amidst the festive chaos, a group of handsome cricketers - Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, and Abhishek Sharma - stood together, their eyes fixed on their beautiful girlfriends.

Kiara posed with Aditi and Trisha. Shanaya, joined the trio, and they burst into giggles as they clicked selfies and group photos.

Meanwhile, the "Romeo boys" - Shubman, Ishan, Shreyas, and Abhishek - couldn't take their eyes off their gorgeous partners. They exchanged amused glances, grinning at each other as they admired their girlfriends' charm.

Ishan whispered to Shreyas, "Aditi looks stunning, doesn't she?".

Shreyas nodded, his eyes locked on Trisha. "Trisha's rocking that outfit!" Abhishek grinned, gazing at Shanaya."My girl's got the best smile!".

Meanwhile Shubman who was gawking at Kiara shamelessly.

Rohit the doting brother and team team captain, noticed Shubman. He excused himself and went towards Shubman.

He chuckled at Shubman' s besotted expression.

"You're hooked, buddy!" he teased him patting on his shoulder. Shubman blushed and then chuckled.

Virat came there, "Are Rohit let him admire her na, tu chal yahan se" Virat said in a teasing tone.

"Maine tere ko kitni baar kaha meri bhen se dur rahiyo benstokes? " Rohit said and smacked Shubman on his head.

"Oww" Shubman pouted, Rohit and Virat laughed.

"Kya karun Ro bhai aapki behen hai hi itni sundar" Shubman said winking.

"Oye benstokes" Rohit smacked him again.

Virat chuckled "aur tum log kya kar rhe ho saalo?" He said smirking.