Chapter 1- Early Retirement

Two and a half years later...

I walk into the packed club full of hot sweaty bodies. I make my way through the swarm and head over to the bar. As I approach the bar, I see my next target. The man grins as I stand next to him, looking me up and down. I am wearing and extremely short black dress with a fairly low neckline showing the top of my breasts. So you can guess what he is grinning about. I internally roll my eyes and force a smile on my face.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he offers.

"Sure." I lean over the bar giving him a better view of my breasts.

He orders me a vodka and coke and passes the glass to me. I take a small sip and thank him, not wanting to be drunk.

"So what is your name?"

"Amber." I lie. "You?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Richard." He looks at me suggestively.

We continue to make small talk and flirt with each other.

"Wanna dance?" I ask him.

He nods and I drag him behind me swaying my hip seductively as I pull him close to me and we dance. We dance until we are both sweating and eventually his lips land on mine. I pull him closer, kissing him more urgently.

"Do you wanna go somewhere more private?" I whisper in his ear suggestively.

"Your place or mine?" he quickly agrees.

"I live too far away and I don't think I can wait that long." I lie.

He grins at my reply. "I work just around the corner. Should we go to my office?"

I nod and follow him around to his work building. He leads me to the modern glass building. I notice that there are three cameras facing the entrance as we approach the security desk.

"Hey, Earl." Richard greets the bored looking security guard who nods and mumbles some sort of reply.

Richard uses a key card to enter the elevator which also had a security camera inside. He punches in a code and then the elevator begins to rise. As it does, he pulls me closer and kisses me again. The doors pings open and we arrive at the top floor, twenty storeys high. I follow him down the hall and into his office.

"So, are there any cameras in here?"

"No." he grins. "I like to keep my office private."

I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "You know what I wanna do now?" I whisper in his ear.

"What?" his breathe hitches.

"This." I stab him in the back of the neck with a syringe, injecting him.

I smile as he drops to the floor. He's not dead. He is just passed out. He will wake up tomorrow with no memory of tonight and feeling like he has a major hangover.

"By the way, I am only seventeen, you perve." I say to his motionless body. He must be what... thirty?

I press my finger to my ear piece turning it on. "It's done. What's next?"

"Good job Agent Stone. Now get over to the computer." I hear Simmons voice in my ear.

So I was not at the club, looking for guys to sleep with. I mean, I am not a whore. The truth is I work for a secret organisation. The Special Secret Forces or the SSF. Original, I know. I was assigned a mission to find Richard and get into his office. Security is tight and I couldn't have come in alone. I needed his key card and codes. I also had to hide from the cameras and security guards.