CHAPTER 1:getting into hell!

You are running from the cops after killing someone who owed you money. As you run you find yourself cornered! The cops run at you and point their guns at you. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" the first cop said. You stick out your gun and shoot the first cop. The other cops shoot  at you and you fall to the ground bleeding! You wake up in a place that looks like a city with a red sky and there was a Pentagram up there also. you look at your hands and you see...gloves? You also see black sleeves which was not what you were wearing. You run up to a window and you finally see yourself in the reflection. you Look like a tall demon wearing all black and your head looks like a demonic cat head. you are wearing white gloves and you have a creepy grin. You walk down the street and bump into a group of people fighting! "Hey FUCK YOU BITCH!" one of the demons say to you. he is holding a glass of wine and you decide to take it! "WHAT THE HELL!" the demon says as you drink it. "What? I was thirsty! Plus a Fatass like you doesn't need another drink!" You say. The guys run at you when your eyes glow red. The guys backs up a little when Tentacles come out of your back. The tentacles attack all of the guys and they go back into your back as your eyes go back to normal. "What just happened?" You say to yourself as you look at your hands. other demons around you all look at the bloody mess you just made. They don't seem scared, they seem like they have seen it before like it's nothing new. You walk away down the street and you look around. the place looks like a crazy city with demons everywhere.

You walk down the street and you see a big building with pink walls and a big sign that says CLUB 666. You walk in and see that its a strip club with booths and shit all over the place. You walk in and you hear a loud voice. "STOP!" the voice says. You look and see it was Valentino. Valentino is a tall, slender, somewhat muscular moth demon with greyish-lavender skin and cerise-pink eyes, over which he is always depicted wearing gold-rimmed, heart-shaped sunglasses with cerise-pink lenses. His mouth is full of sharp, cerise-pink colored teeth, with a single golden fang that sits to his far left of center. He is in the corner of the room looking at you. girls are all around him. "Who are you!?" He says licking his lips. "Why do you care!?" You say looking at him. Valentino looks upset with that answer. "I never have seen you around here!" He says. "well...I'm Hell's newest Overlord!" You say with your eyes glowing red. Val Nods and he claps his hands making everyone continue dancing. You walk over to a booth and sit down at it. You look at the stage and see Angel dust dancing and being flirtatious with the people around him. He looks so...beautiful! You order a drink and after about a half an hour you see him going into his dressing room...with Valentino. You run to the door and you hear crashing and what sounds like someone being abused! You wait by the door and eventually Valentino walks out of the room. You walk into the room and see Angel Dust in the corner crying. You walk up to him and put your hand on his shoulder. He turns to look at you. "Who are you?" He said why trying to hide his tears. "Im (Y/N)!" you say with a caring smile. He smiles back and hugs you tight. "What's wrong? What did he do to you?" You say looking at all of the bruises on Angel Dust. "He always abuses me! it's his thing!" He said looking sad. "I'm sorry to hear that!" you say hugging him. He holds onto you tightly. "You know...I would love to see you again...if that's fine with you..." you say looking away a bit. "I would love that! i'm staying at the Hazbin Hotel!" Angel Dust says. "I'll see you there then cutie~" You say winking at him before you walk away out of the club. eventually you get to the Hotel he is staying at. It's a nice Hotel with a lot of crazy things around. you go to the front Desk and Charlie is standing there smiling at you. "Hello! Are you gonna be staying with us?" She says still smiling. "Yes i would like to have a room please!" You say. She gets a key and gives it to you. you give her a $20 and walk over to the Elevator and hit floor 3. you go up and into the hall where your room is.

You open the door to your room when you get a tap on your shoulder. "Hello old friend!" a voice says. it sounds like its coming from an old radio... You tune around and see Alastor there AKA your old partner in crime! "HOLY SHIT! ALASTOR!?" you say in excitement! He chuckles and nods his head. "Yes it's me! Long time no see." Alastor says with his radio voice. "It's been a long time...you know...ever since you got shot by that guy at night!" You say. He looks like hes remembering that but then smiles again. He then says "Well I must get going but if you ever want a buddy to talk to i'm always here!" He walks away as you go into your room and close the door. You sit down on your bed and you start to fall asleep.

(NOTE:Please tell me how you think the story is. Trust me in the future the story will get...dirty...be warned! also tell me if you want me to change anything please. I hope you enjoy the rest. Have fun!)