CHAPTER 2:The date

You woke up after having a really weird dream where you 360 smacked your granddaddy in the back of the head. The weird thing is that you don't even have a grand daddy! Anyways, you walk out of your room after getting ready and you see that Angel Dust is your neighbor! He walks out of his room and smiles at you. "(Y/N)"! He says running up to you and hugging you tight. He then says:"I'm so happy to see you!" He nuzzles into your chest seeming very happy to see you! "So... I was wondering if i could take you out... like a date?" You say looking at him. He looks up at you with his beautiful eyes. He nods his head in excitement. "I would love to go out on a date with you!" Angel dust says with a flirtatious look in his eyes. You then say "How about at Ozzie's, tomorrow?" Angel Dust Nods his head and says "Sounds good to me baby~ I'll see you tomorrow then~" He walks away after blowing a kiss to you. for the rest of the day you stay in your room chilling.

The next day you wait outside the hotel after renting a Limo for the special day as Angel Dust walks out looking at the limo. "HOLY SHIT! IS THAT FOR US!?" He says looking excited! You nod with a smile as we walked over to it. You hold the door open for him and he walks in. You sit next to him as the limo drives away. Angel dust rests his head on your chest and he starts to cuddle up to you. He leans in close to your face and he kisses you. His lips are soft and it feels like he's done this before. He wraps his arms around you as you start to make out with him. Things get more intense when he pins you down to the seat of the limo. The limo then pulls up to Ozzie's and Angel Dust hops off of you. he takes your hand pulling you out of the car into Ozzie's. He takes you to a table and he sits down on the opposite side. The waiter walks up to you and gives you the menus. "Is there anything you would like today?" She says smiling at the two of you. "I would love to have some red wine and a steak cooked medium rare please!" You say. The waiter turns to Angel Dust. "And what would you like?" Angel Dust looks at the waiter and says "Ill have what hes having!" The waiter nods and walks away with the menus. Angel dust looks at you with love in his eyes. "So...how has your day been?" He says. "I've been good...that limo made a dent in my wallet but it was worth it!" you say. Angel Dust chuckles. After a while the waiter comes over with your food. The food looks nice and well made. The two of you eat and when you finish you get the check and it says $40.99. you put in a $50 and a $5. The waiter takes the money and walks away. You and Angel Dust get up and go back to the limo. The two of you sit down in the limo as it drives to the hotel. Angel dust cuddles up to you again and he smirks. "After that great dinner...I think you deserve something special~ Maybe when we get to the hotel you can go into my room with me and we can have fun~" Angel Dust says giggling. You then say "Are you talking about...sex? on our first date?" Angel Dust chuckles and nods. You then say "I mean...if it's fine with you... I suppose we could..." Angel Dust then sits on your lap and wraps his arms around your neck. The limo finally pulls up to the hotel and you and Angel Dust step out of the limo. He takes you to his room and he pushes you on the bed.

(THIS PART IS SEX! GO TO NEXT PARAGRAPH TO SKIP!)

Angel dust lays on top of you and he starts to kiss you. He pulls down his pants and he starts to strip. He starts to take off your clothes and you both go under the covers. He lays down with his back facing you. "I'm ready whenever you are daddy~" Angel dust says. You stick your dick in his ass and he lets out a soft moan. 5 minutes later, Alastor walks by the room and he hears moaning and the bed shaking. He chuckles and says "I guess the date went well!" Alastor walks away from the door. You and Angel Dust now lay in the bed completely stripped of clothing happy to be with each other.

(OK YOUR GOOD NOW! 😉)

You and Angel Dust cuddle up to each other when Angel says "That (Huff huff) was the best (huff huff) sex I've ever had!" He hugs you and slowly starts to zone off to sleep. You Also start to zone out to sleep. You wake up in the middle of the night. Angel Dust is still asleep. You smile at him and get out of bed. you put your clothes on and write a note for him saying that you had a fun time and that you would like to do it again. You go out of the room and Alastor walks up to you. "It sounded like you two were having quite the fun time!" Alastor says with a chuckle. You then say "Were you listening in on us!?" "Nonsense! I was walking by and I heard all of the noises!" He says. He pats your head and then says "Well I Hope you had fun and I can't wait to see where your relationship goes! Bye now!" Alastor walks away as you go to your room. You go over to your bed and lay on it. You slowly start to fall asleep thinking about him.