10

Ria's Pov

It was now 7:30pm and Kaysan was over at my house helping me to get ready for my date with Zidane since she came to look for Jay.

I had to decide between two outfits I took out to wear. I didn't know which to choose because I liked them both.

"Lia mi nuh know which one a di outfit dem fi wear" I said.

"Which one you like more?" She asked.

"Mi love e two a dem" I replied.

"Alr den me ago choose one fi uh" she said.

"Ok" I said.

After choosing the outfit for me Kaysan then helped me to fix my hair and do my makeup.

After we've finished doing all of that I got dressed then I heard a ping from my phone. It was zidane saying he's outside if I'm ready I replied with a yes then telling him I'll be down there in a minute or two. I then took up my purse and grabbed some of my necessities to put in there. I sprayed some perfume on then told Kaysan I'm leaving, she hugged me and said "bye babe enjoy your night" I smiled and said "I will thank you".

After exiting my house I saw Zidane leaning on his car I then approached him slowly and said "Goodnight".

"Goodnight mama" he said with a deep voice.

Bbbccc mi feel butterflies inna mi bellyy

I smiled.

Zidane's Pov

I leaned against my car waiting on her to come outside.
I felt so nervous because tonight I decided I was gonna pop the big question to her.

I then saw her and she was approaching me.

"Goodnight" she said smiling.

"Goodnight mama" I replied.

I opened the door and she said thank you. After she got in the car I closed the door, then went on the other side and got in.

I was still nervous knowing I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.
A fuss me eva feel so nervous around a girl tpc.

I then complimented her and she complimented me.

"You look beautiful" I said.

"Thank you, you also look very handsome" she said smiling.

I then started to play some music.

Ria's Pov

"We reach" I heard him say while exiting the car to pull my side.

"Thank you" I said.

How I was dressed🔝

How I was dressed🔝.

This place was unfamiliar. A Wanda weh him a carry me.

He handed me a blindfold to wear.

"Why mi affi wear dis" I asked.

"Just put it on" he said.

After putting it on I held onto his hands tightly because mi na mek sake a him mi drop ino.

"We no reach yet" I asked impatiently.

"We soon reach b" he said.

We walked for about 3 minutes.

"We reach now?" I asked.

"Yea" he said while chuckling.

He took my blindfold off for me and I was in awe.... It looked so beautiful.

Everything except the sand on the ground🔝

"This is so beautiful" I said hugging him and kissing him on his lips.

This was our first time actually kissing.

"Come we siddung" he said.

We both sat down and the waiter came over and handed us both a menu.

We decided what we wanted then within the next 5 minutes the waiter came back and took our orders.

The food came and now we are eating.

Zidane's Pov

We finished eating. Remembering I had a little plan up my sleeve I called over the waiter telling him we are finished eating, he took up the plates we ate out of and I winked at him hinting to him.

"I really enjoyed my meal" she said smiling.

"I'm glad u did baby" I replied.

"So we not ready?" She asked.

"No, we are gonna have desert" I said.

"For real?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Yea" I laughed seeing how excited she is for desert.

Mi see di waiter a fwd back over to us he placed a cake infront Ria. There was a writing on the plate saying "Will you be my girlfriend".

"Rsp" I said to the waiter.

I saw a huge smile formed on her face

She read the writing on the plate and looked up at me infront of her smiled at me then saying "yes.. yes I will be your girlfriend".

I smiled got up from around my side of the table went infront of her, used my finger to lift her chin then kissed her passionately on her lips.

"Ya mine now" I said with a grin.

"And you're mine" she replied smiling.