Chapter 6

There is nothing more intimate in the life than simply being understood.
.

.
.
.
.

" Humesha main hi kyun ? Aap mere hi saath aisa kyun karte ho, kaam ke pahle din mein kis musibat ke saath fasa diya apne bhagwan ji ... ", He whined loudly being stuck in storeroom on the first day of his work in Birla hospital.

" Musibat ke saath matlab ?! Chamkadar tum mujhe musibat kah rahe ho ? ", Arohi asked in frustrated tone as she has been stuck here for 5 minutes, also thinking about her mentor's concern for her makes her mood more bad. That guy will eat her alive once she get out from here ... 

Neil so wanna bang his head on wall after hearing Arohi's irritated tone. How could he forgot the reason behind this situation also his unfiltered mouth always put him in trouble and the plus point is that he never learnt.

Neil : Tumne kabhi blabbering suna hain ?! Ho jata hain yaar, galti se nikal gaya muh se aur vaise bhi jhoot kya kaha maine ? Tumhari vajah se hi main yaha par fas gaya hun ...

" Hello Chamkadar, maine kaha tha kya tumko mere saath chalne ? Tum khud hi meri madat karna chahte the. Dekha Jaye to yeh sab tumhari vajah se ... ", Arohi's rant halted with the loud shrink from Neil scaring her a bit.

Arohi : Kya hua tumhe ? Aise kyun chillaye ?!

Neil : Is battery ko bhi abhi dead hona tha ? Equipments abhi deliver ho jayege aur agar sir ko mere absence ke baare mein pata chalega toh ... Meri jindagi hi jhand hain ! Ab toh bhagwan bhi mujhe nahin bacha payege us senior Hitler se ...

Neil cried over his fate and literally banged his head over adjacent wall only to winced aloud. Arohi sniggered as he rubbed his forehead wincing, while settling beside her on the table and asked her contact someone ...

" Tumhi karlo na ... ", Arohi said while offering her phone with wide smile, making Neil confused. As he grabbed the phone only to realised that there is no network here, making him wanna pulled his hair out in frustration ...

After the brief silence in atmosphere, Neil asked her the one question which was bothering him from long time, " Tum kaise kar leti ho ? ", Arohi looked towards him with confusion as she didn't understand the question.

" Handle apne emotions ko, jazbaton ko ? ", Neil clarified further as he has been hearing the various sympathetic comments passed on Arohi regarding her broken marriage also not to forget the wedding rituals are gonna starts soon.

" Adat ho chuki hain ab ! ", Arohi uttered truthfully without any hesitation, her voice was abandoned of any emotions making him realised how distinct this person is grown from affection. He don't know what he felt for her, but there is something pulling towards her. Be it her ambitious personality or that aura which he felt being near her.

Neil : Adat ho jana aur adat laga lena, dono mein bohot jyada farak hain ! Growing up in the environment makes thing normalized, adat huyi nahi hain balki tumne apne apko yeh adat laga li hain ... To interlizing emotions !

Arohi stared at him with unknown emotions, for the first time she felt stark naked with her emotions. For the first time someone able to reads her, understand her unsaid emotions making her vulnerable.

" Can I ? ", Neil asked her with his hand lifted up in air for wiping the tears laced in her kohled eyes. Arohi blinks once, letting her guards down as tears traced her skin, making it wet and shuddered feeling his fingers wiping it.

" I am gonna hug you ... ", She heard soft whisper before feeling his muscular arms rapped around her, caging her in his warmth which makes her more vulnerable. In this years, she has grown so much distinct to physical affection that the simple hug is making her weep.

A tears started to traced a path down her cheeks, wetting his shoulder as she let her guards down. Clutching the fibric of his jacket in her fingers, she gasped for breath between her sobs. Don't know for how many minutes, they stays just like that in eachother embrace.

-----------------

" Strnemy ? ", Neil asked Arohi who looked confused at him as his index finger pointing towards her, sitting with inches distance between them after her emotional breakdown. Neil shakes his head and told her not before shifting comfortably ...

Neil : Tumne frnemy to suna hi honga na, vaisa hi hain but instead of friends, it's strangers in private and enemy in public. Isse pahle tum pahle mujhe marne lag jao, strangers isiliye kyunki hum vo batein bhi strangers se bina koi hesitation se kar lete hain jo hum apne friends aur family ke saath nahi kar pate. And you know strangers listens to our inner turmoil being neutral also he wouldn't judge you cause vo tumhe jante hi nahi ...

Her eyes lingered on his face, tracing every lines, etching each details in her memory. Her trance breaks as he snapped infront of her only to make her curse herself for thinking irrational. Neil asked her, " hello ? Chhipkali ?! "

" Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Chamkadar smart bhi hote hain ... ", Arohi teases him, showing her consent in his offer or strenmy whatever it is while Neil decided to play along with her.

" Nahi chhipkali, saare Chamkadar smart thodi hote hain. Sirf kuch hi jo mere jaise handsome, talented aur innocent soul hi smart hote hain ... ", Neil completed with naughty wink earning an iconic eye rolled from her at his self-obsessed personality ...

- To be continued -

Precape ~

Tashan of Neirohi being strenmy🔥

°°°

How's the chapter ?! Do votes and comments, waiting for your response guys !

- Chanchu ✨❣️