Chapter 2

" The unexpected meeting with the gorgeous soul ... "

.
.
.
.
.

He shouted at her which she never likes but there was something strange in his voice like he cares for her, cares that she would get hurts. What an irony ? Sometimes strangers cares more for you than your own, ' cause they doesn't know the reality of yours ... '

Her subconscious mind reminded her and she looked away from him and tried to get out from his hold as he loosen it. After standing in silence for moments she thanks him for saving her and tried to go from there not wanna bother him further but stopped hearing him.

" Tum jaongi kaha ms. Dulhan ? ", He asked being concerned out his nature. He couldn't help but he doesn't feel like leaving her like that too on the deserted forest. She didn't turned but told him not to worry about her and starts to walk ahead.

Arohi is kinda person who doesn't like the sympathise by others, even if it's strangers or family members. She turned around only to find him following her and asked him directly, " Tum mere pichhe kyun aa rahe ho ? "

" Excuse me, tumne kisne kaha ki main tumhare pichhe aa raha hun ? Tum koi hoor pari nahi ho, Isi high way se thodi dur ek dhaba hain vaha ja raha tha ... " The person said and Arohi rolled her at him before turning resuming her journey now along with stranger.

They reached to the dhaba after 20 minutes of walking. Arohi just dumped herself over the cot on one side being tired and the person settled himself on the other side. After some minutes, the worker comes for taking their order.

" Oh Ms. Dulhan, kya khaogi ? ", Arohi denied by standing from the cot and told him, " Mujhe nahi khana kuch bhi, tum kha lo. Mujhe jald se jald network dundhna hain taki main kisiko contact toh kar pau, vaise bhi mujhe hospital Jana honga ... "

And left from there for finding much needed network so that she could reach home anyhow as she wasted her precious time on her personal life instead of focusing on her career. She sat infront of him after calling her driver uncle, and find him busy in sipping the masala adrak chai only to find the another cup of chai.

" Tumne mere liye chai kyun mangwai ? Maine mana kiya tha na ki ... ", Arohi asked him as she doesn't like being helpless and other treating her like this. But was cutted by the person who replied her, " ki tumne khane ke liye mana kiya tha magar yeh bas chai hain. Ise pilo aur apna apna huliya sudhar lo, kasam se bahot darawni lag rahi ho ... Dekho vo bachcha bhi dar raha hain tumse ! "

He pointed towards the child who was peaking from his mother shoulder and again hiding behind her. Arohi glared him even if it's facts, she definitely looked horrible in the smudge make up. After completing her beverage, she got up to to freshen up only to realised that she doesn't have any spear clothings and she didn't wanna wear this dirty lehenga.

As if sensing her inner turmoil, he forwarded his t-shirt and trouser to which she raised her eyebrow before questioning him, " Yeh kis liye ab ? "

" Ms. Dulhan, tumhara chahera saaf saaf bata raha hain ki tumhe yeh gande kapde pasand nahi hain. Tum yeh kapde pahen sakti ho, used bilkul bhi nahi kal hi mall se liya tha only if you are comfortable in it. Freshen up ho jao, tab tak humara khana aa jayega ... " He said honestly.

Wearing the stranger clothes when you hardly know for an hour, but then again he didn't gives her any negetive vibes around him also he mentioned it as unused. His care seems natural, without fake attitude and the arrogance in his tone. She picked up the pair and left from there ...

" Khana kab tak aayega ... ", Arohi muttered to herself as she was really hungry. Being foodie in nature, she really couldn't handle the hunger for long. The person heard her muttering and giggles which caught her attention. She raised her eyebrow at him while glaring him ...

" Pahle toh kah rahi thi ki bhook nahi hain, aur ab dekho kaise bhook ke mare pagla rahi hain ... ", He comments as they were waiting for their order and Arohi glared him and snap being annoyed due to hunger ...

Arohi : Tum chup raho, varna chamkadar ki tarah ulta latka dungi main ...

" Main Chamakadar, to tum konsa morni ho ? Chhipkali kahi ki ... ", Arohi was about to rebuke him but their order was served and at the same time her stomach growled loudly making her embarrassed while he laughed even more.

Soon Arohi digged in her food meanwhile he introduced himself by forwarding his hand for handshake, " Hello, this is Neil Birla ... " Arohi who has stuffed the chhole bhature in her mouth looked towards him in confusion as baby unable to understand how to greet him as she her both hands are messy while gravy dripping from the side of her lips ...

Neil shakes his head and digged in his meal so the Arohi. She finished her meal with the one glass of chhach meanwhile Neil was about to pay the bill, but Arohi stopped him and said, " Neil, main apna bill aur is kapde ke paise tumhe de dungi ... "

Neil nodded respecting her, knowing she is self-esteem girl who doesn't like being treated as helpless. Soon driver arrived there as Arohi called and they departed after saying eachother byes, and Arohi introducing herself, " Arohi Goenka ... ".  Arohi to Goenka house while Neil to Birla house via bus, it's not like Arohi didn't offer him to come along her but Neil chose for himself as he likes to do exploration and she accepted it as it's his choice after all ...

---

She reached Goenka house only to witnessed the courtroom of her bade papa and the Akshu for giving the lecture for leaving whole worried about her departure still questionnaires are remaining for the clothes she was wearing at that time. After the lecture ended, she walked towards her room as she needs to takes shower before going to Birla hospital.

The Goenkas and Birlas decided to do Abhira wedding as soon as posible so decided to meet next day for deciding the dates for their marriage ceremonies ...

- To be continued -

Precape ~

" Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ? " Arohi asked the person who collides to her only to find it's Neil aka Chamakadar ...

" Aur isse tumhe kya karna hain ? " Neil questioned in teasing tone knowing it's irritates her and don't know why but he just loved to irritates her like this ...

°°°

Clarification ~ So I didn't watch yrkkh ever, also I am not aware of plots and it's timeline exactly. In my story, Neil come back to Udaipur to after completing his MBA not knowing what's exactly happening inbetween the Goenka and Birlas ( very start of Abhira wedding ceremonies ) ...

How is it ? Cringey ?! ... Do votes and comments guys ...

- Chanchu ✨❣️