Chapter 4

Arohi entered into Goenka house around 11 : 30 due to the extra attention from her mentor being hella tired and exhausted physically. Well she already massaged bade papa and Kairav about that knowing her family would be tensed. She directly entered into the kitchen, looking for some food only to find nothing except icecreams, cakes, chocolates and carbonated drinks ...

She rolled her eyes knowing who addicted to it and grabbed some veggies from the bottom self, maggie packet and the other needed items. She was startled on hearing the sudden low base voice, " Main bhi khaunga ! " She turned around only to find Vansh standing there munching on the chocolate with innocent face ...

Arohi : Aap pagal ho kya Vansh bhaiya ?
Dara diya tha apne, aisa kon karta hain bhala ?!

Arohi chided in low voice as lights are still off of the kitchen which didn't affect Vansh at all who replied still devouring his chocolate, " Achcha theek hain, ab jaldi kar mujhe bhook lagi hain ... "

" Apko bhook lagi hain ? Vo bhi is samay ?! ", Arohi asked her brother in disbelief who just turned her head towards the boiling water and asked her focus on cooking as now he couldn't stand with the hunger.

Arohi rolled her eyes at her always hungry brother and started to concentrate on the maggie meanwhile Vansh started eating the raw maggie just like that, sitting on the kitchen cabinet. Arohi hits his hand with the hot spatula and scolded him ...

Arohi : Khabardar ab kachchi maggie khayi toh ! Jab dekho tab kachchi maggie chabate rahte ho fir pet dard karenga toh mere sar ke upar dance karonge. Wait nahi kar sakte kya thodi der ...

Vansh holds his hands and winched dramatically, " Aru kinni jor se mara tune mereko. Koi aisa marta hain kya apne sweet, handsome, innocent se Bhai ko ? " And makes the most innocent sad face and started his fake cry drama. Arohi taken a back from his acting skills and started concentrating on the maggie not before rolling her eyes.

The duo startled when suddenly the lights of kitchen oned and looked towards entrance only to find Kairav and Akshara standing there, Kairav with his stern expression while Akshara with angry one. Arohi ignored Akshara's presence and asked Kairav about joining their maggie party.

" Yeh sahi hain tum dono ka haan, ek toh mujhe bina bataye yaha maggie banai ja rahi hain aur jab pakde gaye toh offer kar rahe ho ... ", Kairav exclaimed while entering into to the kitchen and stand besides Arohi who tears more maggie packets from the cabinet ...

Vansh : Achcha ab jalna thoda kam kar, Jalkukda kahi ka ! Humesha jalna hota hain hain tujhe, dekh le kahi jal jal kar rakh na ban jaye tu ...

" Very bad Aru tune yeh bohot galat kiya mere saath. Main gussa hun tujhse aur Vansh bhaiya aap se bhi, mujhe nahi bataya apne apna plan ... ", Akshara sits beside Vansh with pout like she is angry only to get silence as answer. When she didn't get any answer from them, her eyes filled with tears instantly.

Vansh is kinda possessive brother for Arohi from the childhood only, he couldn't stand with her tears. He was really mad over Akshra for her sacrificing stunt and let's not talks about the Dr. Birla. Kairav who was observing everything instantly  diverted the conversation and suggested their pillow castle party as he knows this would ended up on bad note also ruined Vansh's mood again.

Akshara and Kairav busy in the making the pillow castle, with fairy lights meanwhile Vansh is busy in packing the icecream tubs, carbonated drinks and snacks. After sometime they reached to the pillow castle and settled down comfortably inside it. Vansh played the Avengers from the start on his laptop and siblings get engrossed into munching on their maggie also enjoying the Avengers.

After the movie ended, Vansh looked towards his siblings who was sleeping like babies specially Arohi and soft smile comes over his face. He gently placed her head over his shoulder who snuggles into him like huge teddy and calls off the night after pecking her forehead softly.