★★~★★~★★~chapter 6~★★~★★~★★

We walked into the house together. Our hand~in~hand. I could feel the 5 cerot safirer dimone on my finger. He got his name ingraved into my ring and had my name ingraved into his. I saw my brother look at us as soon as we walked in. It was awkerd, the room was still I saw my brother and dakota giveing what looked to be like death stears. Thank god my mom walked in she look strate at our hands.

It felt werid, me in a short tight dress with the schools biggest player holding my hand that had a $500 ring. To break the silents I kissed his lips and ran up the steps. I got undressed: FAST!! I jumped in the shower got out and got dressed into a pair of zebra print lace under wear, a plane lime green brawl. I put on a pair of white softie short shorts and a tight thin pink v cut t~ shert . you could see the out line of my blue dimen belly button ring. As I brused out my hair I felt a pair of strong hands grabe my wast. I tirned around but I was not dakota!

" david? "

" did u miss me cuz I missed you I was thinking about being together again."

" DAKOTA!!!!" I yelled real loud

" no need to call for that played he's only using you "

" he's not a playa he's my husben to be and he loves me "

" but what happen to us " he said steping closer

" DAKOTA please come here now please " I yelled again " I need I please "

" Im not going to hurt you I love ..." he was cut off by dakota comeing in. I ran over to him and hugged him tight. he pushed me behind him.

" now now dakota no need to hide her " he said in a drunkesh tone

" kat go call the cops please"

* dakota *

I was talking to tim when I hurd kat yell my name. I started to walk up to her room untill she yelled my name again she sound like she needed help so I ran up to her room. when I walked in david was two feet from kat. she saw me and ran up to me and huged me tight. I pushed her behind me.

" kat go call the cops"

she shook her head an ran down the steps. I turned my head to david.

" what are you doing here david "

" I know your plane your a playa! your just going to use her" he slerd " your guna gane he trust the your going to disaper leave her pragent with your kid to never hear from you again!! "

" what are you talking about I love her I will always love her I'm ingaged to her and if she ever gets pragnet with my kid I will always be there for her!"

" blah blah blah your just saying that your going to uses ...."

I punched him right in the face he feel back. He got up and started swinging he punched me in the face once I hit him again. He tryed to punch me in the face again but I grabed his rist and riped him into a haed look that's when the cops walked in. They tolk him from me and put him in cuffs. I walked down stairs with the cops. katty came running up to me she huged me and started crying. one of the cops came up to me and said we needed to come down to the cop stashion. we got in to my car and falowed the cops down to the stashion. when we where there they got my nose cleaned up it was still bleeding.

* 1 hour later *

we came home I whint strat up to her room to get a shawer. she came into the bathroom with a pair of my football swait pants and a pair of my brothers boxsers. We curled up with eachother. And we where asleep.

*****-******-*****-****-***-******-******-****-******-***-******-***-*

Hey sorry it tolk Soo long I loost my phone for like a week but her it is I hope u like it :D