Fifteen

-Harry-
Zayn and I stared at each other for ages, his grip on my hands slowly loosening, and eventually we let go of each other.

I swallowed thickly, beginning to panic.

"Um, I dunno why I said that." I spoke quietly.

I knew exactly why I said it. Because I felt it.

What I actually didn't know, was how Zayn felt about it.

"No, it's alright, uh," Zayn began, frowning slightly and looking at the floor.

"I should just....I-I should go." I said before I fled the scene, and left Zayn standing in the kitchen looking shocked and confused.

My mind, and the world around me were both nothing but a blur as I raced back home.

I wasn't even frightened by the feeling of riding the motorcycle anymore.

All I could think about was the way Zayn looked at me after I foolishly blurted out that I was in love with him.

He didn't appear repelled, or uncomfortable, yet at the same time he didn't appear happy, or that he felt the same way.

There was a good possibility that I'd just ruined everything.

When I made it back to my flat, only Ashton was sat on the sofa watching television.

He looked at me, quickly sitting up and turning off the television.

"Luke fell asleep so...I took him to bed." Ashton explained, standing up.

"Alright, um, thanks again for letting me use your bike." I said, giving him back his keys.

"Sure, did everything go okay?" He asked, the keys disappearing as his incredibly long fingers curled into a fist.

"He's okay." I decided to answer, not really wanting to talk about what had happened.

"Good. Well, goodnight Harry." Ashton chirped, putting his jacket on and going toward the door.

"Goodnight." I mumbled, standing there and listening to the door close after him.

With a heavy sigh, I made my way to my bedroom, deciding it'd be best if I just went to bed.

~Tuesday morning~
-Zayn-
After a long night with a short amount of sleep, the sound of knocking at my door and my alarm clock going off didn't exactly make me feel like jumping for joy.

I grumbled a collection of curse words, slamming my fist onto my alarm clock before I pulled myself out of bed.

Not bothering with a shirt, I stepped into a pair of sweatpants and shuffled to the front door.

"Oh, you look like I just woke you up." Liam chuckled, his peppy attitude worsening my mood.

"Is there a reason you've come so early?" I asked, moving my tangled hair out of my eyes.

"I brought breakfast!" He chirped, lifting a large brown paper bag to show me.

"Liam, you know I don't like to eat in the morning." I sighed, walking off to the kitchen.

Liam followed, not listening to a word I said.

"Louis and I do." He spoke in a tone that gave me a clue as to what he meant.

I turned and stared at him. "I could've happlily lived on not knowing that information." I said.

He grinned. "Well I've got to tell someone! The date was incredible, Zayn. I mean, I think it still would've been incredible, even if we hadn't shagged twice."