Fourteen

-Harry-
"What're you doing here?" I chuckled, walking toward him.

"I was coming to see you and decided to stop and...watch." He answered, nodding toward Niall's flat.

"Oh, yeah, he was upset because of his gran." I said quietly.

"Why were you coming to see me?" I asked, feeling myself smile.

"I don't remember." Zayn said coldly. "I've actually got to go, now that I think about it." He added, walking off and leaving me standing there with a puzzled look on my face.

I wanted to go after him, but I decided to leave him be.

I shuffled back to my flat, entering the lounge to find Luke and Ashton still on the couch, but they weren't watching films.

Luke was laying lengthwise on his back with his head rested on a pillow in Ashton's lap. He was also blinfolded with what I was assuming one of Ashton's bandanas.

Ashton held a box of Froot Loops, appearing to be feeding them to Luke.

"I'm trying to prove they all taste the same." Ashton chuckled to me as he fed Luke a yellow one.

"Yellow." Luke grinned after eating it.

"Can you see through the bandana?" Ashton laughed loudly.

"No, I told you they have different flavours." Luke giggled.

"They really don't." Ashton chuckled quietly.

"Feed me more." Luke commanded, opening his mouth.

I sighed, flopping down into the armchair and watching them.

"Blue." Luke said after Ashton fed him a blue one.

"Wait," Luke said, pushing the bandana upward and sitting up to look at me.

"What's going on? I thought you were going to Niall's." He frowned.

"He's having...family problems at the moment. We decided to have dinner another time." I explained briefly.

"Oh." Luke said quietly.

"Zayn was in the hall." I found myself saying. "He...saw me comforting Niall and I think he got the wrong idea."

"Did you explain?" Ashton asked, moving the pillow from his lap. Luke moved into Ashton's lap, both of them looking at me after Luke got situated.

"No. He said he needed to go, and he left." I said, looking at the floor.

Luke and Ashton's response was silence, and I sighed again. "I'll call him later." I said, feeling exhausted all of a sudden.

"You smell good." Luke mumbled into Ashton's neck, laying against him.

"Good idea." I mumbled, getting up and going to take a shower.

~Later~
After I had a shower and dressed comfortably, I made dinner for Ashton, Luke, and myself.

Currently, we were in the lounge watching some film about rude high school girls. I should've been washing the sink full of dishes in the kitchen, but it was quite late, and I didn't feel like it.

I then had the idea to make Luke do it after Ashton left.

Whenever he planned to leave....

"It's a school night, you know that don't you?" I asked Luke.

"Mhmm." He hummed, seeming comfortable in Ashton's arms with his eyes focused on the flim.

"You'll have to be in bed soon." I said, seeing that he didn't realise that's what I meant by my previous statement.