Chapter 1

You walk in a cool way to your classroom, class 2-3. it's been three months already you start new semester with new grade. and...it's also been three months you and that bastard choi seungcheol that new student is in one class and being the classmate. You enter the class and you see that jerk already sit and surround by all the girls there, you walk slowly to your seat with your evil eyes towards seungcheol.

"Morniinnnggg _______ !!" Hyemi one of your bestfriend pat your shoulders.

"Hey Hyemi, good morning!"

"Seungcheol being surrounded again, as always." Hyemi said. You ain't respond her. 

"_____ let's go to the coffebay after school?!" Ask Hyemi.

"For what?"

"I want to study with you."

"Okaayy!" you smiled at Hyemi. Teacher just come, everybody sit on ther seat.

"Guys, i will give you all a speaking test, and it will be done with pairings. i already set up the pairing, so please practice and prepare for next week!"

Everybody boo-ing at the class. You stay calm because you sure that teacher will setting you up with hyemi, because teacher always do it like way.

"Okay, so the pair is... hyejung and siwan, ryuwon and jisung, hyemi and jaehan, _____ and seungcheol."

You heard your name, but you heared seungcheol name after your name, you shocked, your eyes widen out, you decided to speak up.

"Teacher!! Can you repeat once more my partner??"

"Oh, yeah _______ you with choi seungcheol. Please help him _____-ah, his speaking test is so bad, i worried he can't pass this subject, okay?!"

"B---but....." you can't deny it. try so hard to accept this reality.

break time..... you just stay at class, no appetitie to eat even though hyemi force you. you just stare at your english book. Someone approach you from behind. who else, choi seungcheol that jerk.

"Hmm.... so, we are partner right? please help me ____-ssi." He said.

"Don't try to be so polite to me."

"Haha, i just ask your help. i don't want to failed in english subject."

"Your problem." you decided to leave the class, you stand up but suddenly seungcheol hold your wrist so tightly.

"What's wrong with you? leave me!" You yelled at him.

"Listen Ms. ____, i don't understand what's the exact reason for you to hate me, i don't care if you hate me to the max, but i only ask you once this time, help me for that speaking test, after school at yongsan apartment park."

"what?? what did i just hear? you begged me?"

"Yes. i beg you to teach me speaking, should i kneeled down?"

"Stop it. Fine! i'll help you only once, now please leave my hand, its hurt." He look shock when you said your wrist is hurt, he loosen it, you rubbed your wrist and leave him alone in the class.

Bell rang, time for student going home after school. you packed your things in your bag and ready to back home, but suddenly you got a message. from seungcheol.

"i'll wait in the bus stop."

'what the?' you look confused. 'is he just asking to go there together?' you think.