Chapter 5 (end)

Seungcheol stop singing, you still mesmerized at his singing skill and the deep lyric he sang.

Seungcheol back to his seat beside you.

"How?? i am good right?" He ask.

"Hmm..." You nodding.

"Say something please?"

"Well, first i didnt expect that you can sing really well, because in my eyes you are a lazy ass, but then you have a potential to be a singer i think, second, this is the first time i listen to this song and i really like the lyric, it was so deep, and...and...what else..hmm...."

Seungcheol pecks your lips, all of sudden. your eyes widen out, too shock. you smack his head hard.

"YAAA Choi Seungcheol!!!"

"Ah waaeee???? its hurt!!"

"Why are you kissing me?"

"Kissing? It's a peck. you dunno the different? should i give you an example what is kiss what is peck? i will do it now with a pleasure."

"Ya shut up!! how if anyone caught us?!"

"But no one at here right now.  It's okay i will take responsiblity if anyone caught us."

"Ugh whatever!"

"Don't be mad, that was just my thank you symbol."

"Symbol your head, ah i don't know i wanna back to home."  you run away from karaoke place and you stop at the toilet. you look into the mirror and wash your face. you touch your lips. and suddenly your heart beating fast.

'Oh God, what's wrong with me? choi seungcheol that jerk is really...eergghhh...he turn me into like this, he needs to take a responsibility!'

You take a taxi and went back to your home leaving seungcheol behind. you worried that your mom will be more angry at you because you are running away from home and back at this hour.

you enter your house silently, everything was dark. you guess that your mom and dad must be sleeping already, but when you open your bedroom, they were there with the light on.

"Mom, dad. what are you doing here? not sleeping?"

"_____, you don't need to run away like that, we re so worried."

"I'm sorry mom, dad."

"It's okay, at least she is home now. Let's not talk about this anymore, let her sleep peacefully." Said your dad and he leaves your bedroom.

"_____, don't make me worry again okay, next time let's talk together don't run away anymore okay."

"Okay mom, im sorry."

"Now, sleep, tomorrow still have school right?"

"Yes." mom peck your forehead and leaves your bedroom. 

Tomorrow morning at school.

when you enter the class, the situation kinda different because it's quite, especially at seungcheol seat, there are no girls gather there, seungcheol also not there. you sit at your seat while keep looking at seungcheil's seat, you wonder where is he?

Class has started and teacher start to call the student name one by one to absent. 

"Choi Seungcheol? where is he? anyone?"

"We don't know Sir. You can ask _____ maybe she knows." Said Soojung suddenly.

"____, do you know where is he?"