About the Raajan's

Raajan Corp is a buisness dealing in food  and Entertainment ( weird combo , I know )

It was established by Mahadev and Parvati Raajan in 1723.

The Raajan's are big devotees of Lord Shiva. They have built numerous Shiva temples in India and Internationally.

The Raajan's were Tamil Nadu's royal blood. They played an important role during India's independence by secretly helping the Indian freedom fighters. No British officer dared to touch this empire while it was growing at a national level.

After independence, the great grandchild of Mahadev, - GAURI RAAJAN took Raajan Corp to an international level by producing Hollywood films and established their food courts and restaurants in America and Europe. Gauri's Son - Visva established Raajan Corp in rest of Asia ( Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.) and Australia.

Visva Raajan, the richest Billionaire of Asia is the one feared even by the Mafias of the world.
His wife, Durga Raajan died due to Cervical cancer after giving birth to Shiva and Isha. She was a trained combat officer in RA&W. She saved Rudra's gang during a bomb blast when she was recruited by RAW. She trained them and they are now special officers appointmented by Deva ( you'll know ).
They are to take care of Isha and Shiva.

Deva Sethupathi, the Arms Captain of RAW since 40 years. Rekha Sethupathi, the Planning Head of RAW since 35 years. They love their grandchildren but hate Visva.

Isha Raajan, a cute and bubbly girl. She is to take up Raajan Corp because God knows where her twin brother is.
Her bestfriend is her dad first and rhen Aisha. They worked in a project and became friends.

Shiva Raajan, an ex Army Captain because of his so called father. He is currently in Vatican City because he has no interest in taking his father's company. He is 7 mins older than Isha.

Sarva Raajan, Visva's brother, that was what he was known as his whole life. He loved a girl only to be rejected because she loved his twin brother. He is the Finance Minister of India ( Idk politics 😭😜 ).

He

Wants

Revenge

And

He

Will

Get

It

By

Killing

THEM