Meeting HIM

Isha :- You bloody piece of shit, how dare you touch a girl without her permission.

15 minutes ago:-

An almost 35 year old guy was caressing a young girl's arm and she looked uncomfortable. Isha saw this and was enraged. She never liked anyone touching a girl without her permission.

Isha :- Ajay, look at that old man, he is touching that little girl without her permission.

Ajay :- Shu baby, first of all, she is NOT a little girl and he is not an old man. Second of all, she is his wife. He is Gokul Kaaliyan, Heir of Kaala textiles.

Isha :- I am not your baby and not Shu, it's Isha. And, he is her husband, no one will believe that. Give me the belt you are wearing right now. Fast.

Ajay :- Shu baby, if I remove this belt, my pant will fall because it is really loose.

Isha :- Do you think I care??

{ Having no other choice but to obey her words he removed his belt and gave it to her }

Ajay :- I know what you are going to do. I can't say anything to stop you but make sure you don't get recognised.

Isha :- Yeah Yeah I know

Ajay :- Sure. * rolling his eyes *

Isha covered her face with Ajay's scarf and moved towards him slowly.

She stood near him and started beating him with Ajay's belt.

Gokul :- Yo, who the f word are you??

The girl who his SUPPOSE WIFE started laughing.

Isha smiled at her

Isha :- You bloody piece of shit, how dare you touch a girl without her permission.

Present :-

Rudra :- Woah, my feisty kitten, calm down.

[ He said while holding her waist from the back so as to stop her ]

Isha :- Don't stop me or you will see my wrath.

Rudra was scared but he didn't leave her. He back hugged her tightening the grip around her waist. This calmed her down and she left the belt which she BORROWED from Ajay.

Rudra :- Are you alright now??

Isha :- I am, leave me now. I can't breathe.

Rudra didn't listen to her and just tightened the grip around her waist inhaling her scent. He was at peace with her.

They, for a minute forgot about their surroundings.

Radhika cleared her throat so as to get their attention.

They seperated from each other and Isha looked at Radhika. When Isha looked at Radhika, she was dumbfounded. She had no words to speak. It was her ex sister-in-law after all.

Radhika :- Ishu, I.. I came becau-

Isha :- Don't. Don't talk anything. Just no.

Saying that she ran out of the pub into a dark and abandoned land. She was in the outskirts of the city and she was foolish to come out like just like the actresses in the movies.

Someone was about to stab her from the back without making a noise but the street lights turned on and she looked back to see the person who left her alone in a world full of monsters not more than 2 years ago.