THEM

Isha POV

Walking into the Hyderabad branch of Raajan Corp, Isha felt lonely without her brother and father

Walking into the Hyderabad branch of Raajan Corp, Isha felt lonely without her brother and father. Even though she calls her father everyday it is not enough for a 27 year old soft girl who lost her mom when she was two. She is still here only because of Aisha and Rudra asked her to. She has some danger it seems.
Yes, she loves Rudra and she does leave some hints here and there. But that bloody man b**ch just doesn't seem to care. He sees her as a friend and even asks her to tie a rakhi from time to time. He isn't the cold and icy guy like the heroes in the movies. He really cares for people and he isn't ashamed to show it out. He smiles whenever she sees him ( but with other girls. That's annoying ). He cracks lame jokes that she only PRETENDS to laugh. But, he has anger issues and will talk anything without thinking about what he is talking about. He is ruthless when it comes to killing people. You can say he is just a mixture of Billa, Jay, Baahubali.

Rudra :- Ms.Raajan, if you come out of your lala land and concentrate on the 650 crore project ahead of us that we have to submit in 3 months it would be really nice.

( Oh how much she wishes herself to be Mrs.Menon )

Isha :- Rudra, please let me go out today na, I promise I will be back by 7 no no 6 p.m please.

Rudra POV

Ah!!! There she goes again
I took out my most strict and scary voice so as to stop her nagging.

Rudra :- Isha, I already refused to let you go out with that 'Mr. Rich and Sassy and No gratitude and Ladies Man Playboy'. No even if you leave you would just have four hours to come back by 6. It will take two hours to go and and two hours to come back. So what do you plan on doing in a millisecond with that guy and I am not sending you to a hook up bar at the outskirts of the city and you refuse to take Dhruva or Me with you. Why??

She was nervous and biting her lower lip at the last question. I wonder what work she has with a Playboy in a hook up bar. There is no way I am sending her there. What if she is in danger or worse what if something happens. No I am not sending her there unless she takes me with her and she covers her entire skin.
Yes, I am going to play the role of the over protective bestie in Isha's life.

Isha :- Ok, you can come with me but you have to maintain some distance from me.

Rudra :- *narrow eyes* Ok

Isha :- I'll go get ready then. Yayyy
On call:-

Isha :- Ajay, I am comingggg!!!

Who the hell is this Ajay now???