Chapter 35: epilogue

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the sprawling fields of their Montana farm, Reneé and I sat on our porch swing, watching the golden hues dance across the sky. The laughter of their two children echoed in the distance, filling the air with joy.

Reneé nestled closer to me, her hand finding mine as she gazed out at the peaceful landscape. "Can you believe how far we've come, love?" she mused, her voice filled with awe.

I smiled, my heart swelling with gratitude for the life we had built together. "It's been quite the journey, Reneé. And it's only getting better."

A gentle breeze rustled through the trees as Reneé turned to me, her eyes shining with excitement. "I have something to tell you, Y/n," she whispered, a hint of anticipation in her voice.

I turned to her, curiosity sparking in his eyes. "What is it, Reneé?" I asked, my voice laced with anticipation.

With a smile that lit up her entire face, Reneé took Y/n's hand in hers, her heart overflowing with happiness. "We're going to have another baby, Y/n, The IVF worked again for us" she announced, her voice tinged with joy.

My eyes widened in surprise, my heart soaring with love for the woman beside him. "Another baby?" My voice filled with wonder. "That's incredible, Baby!"

Weeks passed, filled with anticipation and excitement as we prepared for the arrival of our newest family member. Reneé's laughter echoed through the house as she chased our children through the house, her heart brimming with love for our growing family.

One evening, as they sat by the fireplace, Reneé turned to me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "There's something else I need to tell you, Y/n," she said, her voice filled with excitement.

I looked at her, curiosity piqued. "What is it, Love?" I asked, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

With a playful grin, Reneé revealed the news that would change her career forever. "I've been nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammys," she announced, her voice tinged with disbelief and wonder.

My eyes widened in astonishment, pride swelling in my chest for my talented wife. "Oh my god, I am so proud of you Reneé!" I exclaimed, my heart bursting with joy for her success.

As the Grammys approached, the excitement in their household reached a fever pitch. Reneé poured her heart and soul into preparing for the prestigious event, her determination unwavering as she pursued her dreams.

Together we went to the Grammys. One after another Grammy was handed out and I was finally time for the award Reneé has been nominated for.

"And the grammy goes to..."

"Reneé Rapp"

As Reneé's name was called, her heart skipped a beat, adrenaline coursing through her veins and giving me a big hug and a kiss. She made her way to the stage.

With tears glistening in her eyes, Reneé took a deep breath, her voice trembling with emotion as she addressed the crowd before her. "Wow," she began, her words echoing through the hushed silence of the auditorium.

"I am truly humbled and honored to stand before you tonight, surrounded by such incredible talent and creativity," Reneé continued, her voice steady despite the overwhelming emotions swirling within her.

"To my fans, thank you for believing in me, for standing by my side through every high and every low," Reneé expressed, her voice filled with sincerity. "Your love and dedication inspire me every single day, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity to share my music with the world."

"Of course a special thank you to my team, my manager, my band and my label. Without you I would not been standing here today"

Tears glistened in her eyes as she turned to me
"And to my incredible wife, Y/n," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion. "You are my rock, my guiding light, the love of my life. Thank you for believing in me, for supporting me, and for loving me unconditionally."

As the crowd erupted into thunderous applause, Reneé felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that she was exactly where she was meant to be, surrounded by love and surrounded by music.

In that moment, as the music swelled around her and the world faded away, Reneé knew that her journey was far from over. With Y/n by her side and their children in their hearts, she was ready to embrace whatever the future held, knowing that their love would always be their greatest strength.

The end.

~~~°~~~°~~~

From the bottom of my heart:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

It has been so much fun writing this story and reading all the comments. You guys are so amazing with everything. I have said it a couple of times, but again, I love y'all!!

I also want to say if any of you ever need or want to talk to someone, my messages are always open!

As I said before my new book will be published. It's called "close to you" the title based on Reneé her favorite song from the Carpenters. If you are interested go give it a read :))

I hope y'all have a wonderful day

Bye bye,
Julia

Bye bye,Julia