Kwazini hcs

they have some of the most chaotic ass DMS.

 • they send each other the most random ass shit ever. like Paani will send Kwaz shit posts but then kwaz will send paani a sea shanty that's in Irish Gaelic. Or he'll say "PESO'S BLASTING BEYONCÉ AT 2 AM WTF"

• Kwazii listens to Paani ramble about water, the smashing pumpkins, green day and other bands. While Paani will listen to Kwazii's pirate tales, in return Paani tells Kwazii some of his stories.

• Paani writes songs about Kwazii sometimes

• They have dessert themed nicknames for each other, Kwazii calls Paani "Pancake" and Paani calls Kwazii "Carrot cake "

• they're that one chaotic ass ADHD couple. • they're t4t (paani being genderfluid (he/they/she) and kwazii being nonbinary (he/they/it)

• they're also demidemi4demidemi (demisexual, demiromantic.)

• Paani will call Kwaz late at night and Kwaz will do the same thing.

• Paani can walk in six foot stilettos without issues, meanwhile Kwazii is over here falling multiple times.

• they say "fuck you" to gender norms.

• they dance together.

• they dance to "Hollaback Girl" together

• They watch girly 90s and 2000s movies.

• they like watching winx club

• One day, before Kwazii and Paani told each other they felt about one another, Kwazii was watching Gilmore Girls as he sketched out some stuff, however when he finished and looked at them he noticed they were all of Paani.

• That same day Paani wrote a song about Kwazii that went like "Hey Kwazii, can I come to your house, we can dance to "The Spice Girls" in your room"

• They steal each other's clothes

• they call each other their "partner in crime"

• Kwaz got into smashing pumpkins and Green Day because of paani.

• they're the "idiots in love" trope to me. But also "rivals to lovers"

• they do each other's makeup sometimes (w/ dashi helping them out 😭)

I have a feeling ill be making a part two as soon as I think of more-

(also yes, I did project my Green Day fixation onto pancake.)