~Six~

[Plss ignore the mistakes as part is unedited]
●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~

As she said,Kaira started dancing on "Aaj hai sagai" Ans soon everyone one joined in it, enjoying it to the fullest..

Video:

[Imagine the gir starting the dance as Kaira and the boy in starting as Kiansh..]

Soon the song ended ans that's when,Kaira said,

So, Mr. Ladke wale, ab aapki baari.. Said Kaira while smirking..

Of course, it's our pleasure,k hum aapke hosh udayenge ab!! Said Kiansh while winking..

So Ready,Inu,Mishu,Abir Aur Rajvansh's?? Said Kiansh with loads of excitement and enthusiasm while Rajvansh's hooted and then Kiansh begins while Inaaya joins him immediately.. They perform on Gallan Gudiyan..

Video:

Soon the dance ended and then ring ceremony took place... Both Vivaan and Inaaya made each other wear rings and then family celebrated the happiness feeding each other sweets.. All were busy in feeding each other seets when randomly Kiansh saw that it was now Kaira whom he need to feed sweet and how can he let her go that easily without any kinda teasing, and hence said,

Mithai, khilani chahiye tumhe?? Nahi Matlab,itni kadvi zubaan hai,mithai ki mithaas hi na mit jaaye kahi...

Kadva sehet k liye acha hota unlike u, jo had se jyada chashni mai dubi hui baatein karto,jisse saamne wale ko diabetes hi nah ho jaye.. Replied Kaira as she had seen him talking with the guests so sweetly and was even treating Goenka's sweetly..

But logon ko pasand meetha hi aata hai na ki tumhare jaisa karwa karela.. Said Kiansh..

Woh toh pata hi hai, aakhir sabki akal par patthar jo pade hue hai... Replied Kaira..

But then before he could say something, she fed him the sweet,and saying,

So tum bhi jara apne jaisi chip chip chashni ko taste karo aur maje lo..

And left.. While Kiansh just gulped the sweet she forcefully fed him thinking how strange she is yet it's fun to bicker with her and hence he chose to tease her..

The engagement was a fair affair and ended soon.. The time blew in a blink.. Today both the families were gonna meet to plan the cocktail party, which is needed to be held tomorrow aa they have to leave for Goenka's Haveli, the day after tomorrow for wedding festive..

It was around lunch time when Rajvansh's had arrived, everyone was on the dining table and aa usual ladies of the house were serving the food.. All were settled on their places except,Kyra and Swarna and Aradhya.. Kaira was in her room, attending some work related call while other were busy in serving food.. Soon Kaira too came there and heard Kiansh saying,

Wahh aunty kya kachori banayi hai aapne, mai toh fan hogaya.. Mann kar raha hai bas khata hi jaun...

Said Kiansh, praising the kachori's Made by Swarna.. Hearing him,Kaira said,

Wahh, Mendhak ko kachori pasand aayi.. Waise mujhe samjha nahi yeh mendhak kabse kachoriyan khane lage??

Bas tabse hi jabse karle bolne lag gaye.. Replied Kiansh..

Aeyy, Karela kisko bola?? Asked Kaira, all riled up on his reply, while Kiansh enjoyed her state of anger..

Jisko bola woh samjh gaya.. Toh karela jii, yeh lijiye, yeh mithai khaiye, shayad kadvapan thoda kam ho jaaye.. Replied Kiansh..

U... Tum bas dekho ab mai kya karti hun... Said Kaira,being irritated plus angry and sat on her sit..

While both of their mothers said to their respective childs to keep mum and say sorry yo each other and let go of this illogical fight, but this two, and sorry??Huhh, Never, never ever in their worst dream, they gonna say each other sorry..

For Kiansh he likes to tease Kaira and get her angry, he loves that,but what he likes more is that she gives him a befitting reply too while Kaira is just way too irritated from him, they way he acted kn their first interaction at airport, and then picked a fight with her instead of being sorry on their second meet.. And hence she just likes to give him twisted replies..

The Whole Day went in the cocktail planning,while the bride and groom were made busy in selecting their cocktail dresses.. It was almost snack time,when ladies were preparing the servings of snacks, and at that time Kaira got the idea for her revenge..

Ab aayega na maja.. Thought Kaira,with a evil laugh in her mind..Thinking so, she went in kitchen and said to her mom,

Mumma, aap sab bado k kiye le jai snacks aur chai, mai hum sab k young people k liye leke jaati hun..

While Swarna smiled and agreed to it being oblivious of her daughter's plan..The ladies left the kitchen taking the snacks and tea for elders while Kaira added more sugar in one cup and thought,

Chip-chip chashni jaisi baatein banani aati hai, to ab chashni hi milegi mendhak ko..

Thinking so, she went out and with her as usual attitude, she handed everyone the tea and taking her plate of snacks,she sat beside Kairav, waiting for Kiansh's reaction..

While Kiansh drank the tea,although he got who has done this but just to fail the plan of opposite party, he drank the tea without giving away any reaction..

But the thing he enjoyed most was Kaira's annoyed reaction which were clearly stating her thoughts that how can he drink that sweet tea which was really just like chashni.. Slowly, everyone left having their snacks,the ones remaining were only Kaira and Kiansh..

While Kaira was busy thinking about her plan, Kiansh stood up and going towards her, muttered,

Thanks for the tea aur usse bhi jyada for making it just the way I like it..

While Kaira gave him a surprised look,Kiansh winked towards her and left from there chuckling.. And Kaira, who finally realised what happened, stomped her foot on the ground..

●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~
Do share the story further nd yaa vote nd comment your views on it.. Would love to know your views..

~Tansyy..