Chapter no 3

Warning: This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe

Next Day

Morning!!!

Kya hua Tara?

Dhruv asked her softly. He reached out and gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Tara smiled thinking about the incident that happened yesterday.

Dhruv aapko sach mein kuch yaad nahin hai kya?

Tara asked, her voice filled with genuine curiosity.

Dhruv gently cradled her cheek and looked at her softly.

Kya yaad nahin hai?

Dhruv asked confused. His eyes searching hers, his hand caressing her cheek with tenderness.

Jo kal hua?

Tara asked, her anxiety growing with each passing moment.

Dhruv sighed, worry lines etched into his forehead. He cradled her face in his palms gently.

Kal kuch nahin hua Tara.

Dhruv said, his voice soft but filled with tiredness.

Per woh ladki...

Konsi ladki?

Dhruv cut her off, he leaned in, their faces inches apart, Tara closed her eyes, her heart quickening it's pace. The world around them faded into insignificance leaving only the two of them in their own bubble of newfound intimacy. The tension between them was pulpable as they both closed their eyes, just as the most anticipated moment was about to arrive, Dhruv opened his eyes and planted his lips on her forehead. Her breath left her in a whoosh as she opened her eyes, when he pulled back, she looked at him dazed.

Main aata hoon.

Dhruv said and was about to go but stopped feeling a tug on his hand. Dhruv felt a mixture of confusion and uncertainty flood through his heart which left him puzzled.

Kyun ruk gaye?

Tara asked, her voice, a mixture of love and confusion.

Dhruv,s heart was a mixture of confusion and uncertainty. He couldn't make sense of his own actions.

Kya ker raha hoon main?

Dhruv thought confused by his own actions but then chose to answer Tara,s question, to give her an explanation that will look logical but before that his breath came out trembling as he tried to remain composed, to not to let the tremble overcome him.

Pichli baar kaal kothri mein kaid kiya gaya tha mujhe.

Dhruv said as a matter of fact. Tara walked and stood in front of him, their eyes meeting for an eye contact. As Tara gazed into his eyes, she saw an emotion she couldn't quite make out and it left her puzzled.

Dhruv beta.

Maharani Saraswati called out, her voice soft.

Ji maa.

Dhruv replied softly.

Hum chahate hain ke aap aur Tara saath mein mandir jaiye.

Maharani Saraswati expressed her desire looking at Dhruv and Tara with a soft smile.

Dhruv smiled softly, his eyes filled with affection.

Ji maa. Hum donon chalega.

Dhruv said softly before Tara could say anything.