Jupiter, The powerful girl in love

Rest in peace Emi Shinohara(1963-2024), Jupiter's VA.

She did an amazing job voicing our lovely Makoto Kino. Although I may not know all of her other VA work, I am sure that she still stole the hearts of so many others with her skills

////////////////////////////////////////////

Today you was hoping that the day will be a nice, calm, peaceful day.......but you was wrong

When school ended, you was minding your own business when you felt someone grabbing your arm. Turning around you saw that it was Rei, along with Ami and Luna there greeting you. Luna informed you that Usagi made a new friend named Makoto Kino, she transferred to Ami and Usagi's school. Luna also informed you that she felt that something was off with the girl and was on their way to the Game Center to warn her about this Makoto girl.

Once in the Game Center, you guys turned to see that girl busy playing a video game, cursing that she lost whatever it was she was playing.

"Let me introduce you to everyone. This is Makoto, she just transferred to Juban Public Middle School today." Usagi introduced her as she stood up and she was tall for a middle schooler. "This is Ami, she's really smart." Usagi said while pointing over to Ami, who was also holding Luna in her arms "This is (Y/n), she goes to high school and is like a kind older sister to me!" She said as she pointed over to you, you smiled at her comment.

Now it was Rei's turn as Usagi gave her a glare "And this is Rei, who is a real meanie." Which, to no surprise, made the two get into a fight, but Makoto just laughs it off, saying how good friends they were, making you and Ami laugh.

"Oh, and this cat that Ami is holding is Luna" you casually gestured to Luna while Makoto went over to pet her. You looked over at Makoto as she was petting Luna, a soft smile on her face 'She seems like such a nice girl and her earrings are so pretty' you thought while people in the background were cheering on a boy with glasses on playing a crane game, he had a bag that was filled with plushies. Apparently he was known as "Joe the Crane Game Troll" for the fact that he would take all of the plushies from all of the crane games.

You was amazed at that information about the guy, turning to look at Makoto you rose an eyebrow as you saw that she was looking at him with loving eyes "Ummm, Makoto?" You called out to her but she ignored you, still staring at him. "He's exactly like him..." was all she said as you and Usagi looked at her with confusion, Usagi going as far as to wave her hand in her face, still no reaction from the brunette. "What's gotten into her?" Usagi questions as you shrugged "She looks like she was hit by Cupid's arrow...."

After that whole thing going on with meeting Makoto, you was on your way home when you heard the sound what seemed like shouting? You immediately ran over to the area where you saw that Joe guy on the ground and Makoto in a position to fight some red haired guy(Could Zoisite be considered one? He kinda looks like he is one or that he is a brunette idk)

Soon Usagi joined you, more surprised than you was with what the situation that was going on. Soon that strange man just disappeared when you ran over to see if Makoto was ok and Usagi looked over at the guy. "Makoto! Are you ok?! Who was that guy?!" You asked, concerned about the younger girl but she just ignored your question and went to see if that boy was ok, him just telling her to go away and to mind her own business. "What's with him?! We were just trying to help" you heard Usagi said as you glared at him for slightly pushing you out of the way as well to walk past "The nerve of that guy!"

Makoto, not even bothered by his insult, continued to go follow him. You walked over to Usagi and Luna as Usagi was confused as to what was going on while Luna spoke up "I can sense it! I felt a powerful aura coming from that person she just fought." I gasped at her comment while looking in the direction Makoto and that guy went "Luna, was that guy from the Dark Kingdom?!" Now it was Usagi's turn to gasp "Then Mako and that guy are in danger! (Y/n) we got to help them!" She said as she ran after them, you soon following.