three

The third time Khaotung saw those bambi eyes was when he was leisurely sitting down on the grass, shaded by the big tree on the other side of the campus which was a bit hidden, not giving access to many kids. He was attentively staring down at his notebook as his hands worked magic on the empty page, a small smile tugged his lips as he watched Neo stretch a little bit and then again fall back asleep.

He glanced to his side when he sensed a movement and a mop of black hair plopping down next to him, the other boy just gave him a big smile which crinkled his big eyes a bit and propped his back against the tree still staring at him.

"Do you mind if I join You?" And there it was again, his lips moved but khao couldn't hear a thing, with other people he could atleast try to read their lips but with this guy with big eyes all he could do was stare at his lips, yet he couldn't understand.

Khaotung was already packing up his things and ready to leave when the taller guy softly grasped his hand questioningly and said something again, the shorter male just shook his head and wanted to leave but the dejected look on the other boy's face made him feel bad? because to be honest the other guy had done nothing wrong to him, he hadn't even been mean to him and yet he himself was not treating the latter nicely and just like that he was again sitting down next to the brunette.
                          ༉‧₊˚.🍙𓏲 ˚₊✮

First had nothing to do today, he was bored and alone. Mark had skipped school and Ohm had said something about spending time with his boyfriend and had taken off leaving him to be on his own.

He lazily dragged himself around until he walked a bit further and was welcomed with the sight of two boys, one happened to be having the best sleep of his life and the other one has a soft smile on his face as his hands seemed to be working on something. His presence still hadn't be known as he took some steps ahead and sat down next to the boy with crescent eyes.

"Do you mind, if I join you?" First had nervously asked the boy, doubtful of being ignored again. He looked at the boy who had noticed his presence and had began to pack up his things already, the taller boy didn't knew what he had done for the other to not even wanting to be in his presence, he just liked the boy and wanted to know him more.

As the boy stood up to leave First's hands found itself grasping the small soft ones of the other male, "If you don't like me being here I'll leave, this is your place, you can stay here" He said ready to leave but to his surprise the other boy just sat down next to him and again resumed his previous work.

The brunette stared at the boy. He was a bit pale, his lips were drawn in a slight pout as he focused on his drawing, slim nose perched right in the middle of his beautiful face, a bit of freckles ran across his cheeks making it look like an array of stardust sprinkled below his eyes, dark long lashes, and those big sparkly eyes, eyebrows a bit raised and bangs covering half his forehead. The boy really was the most captivating human the taller male had ever laid eyes on.

"Don't stare at him like that, he doesn't like people staring" A groggy voice interrupted his thoughts as he glanced at the freshly up Neo, who infact did not look fresh at all. "And why are you even here, I don't think we know you" he added suppressing a yawn and pointing at the boy as he gave his bestfriend a look who just shrugged.

First took out his earphones from the bag connecting it to his phone, he noticed the shorter boy spare a glance to the things in his hands so he put on one end of his earphones to his right ear and offered another left side of the earphone to the other boy.

Khaotung was surprised to see the boy offering him an earphone because everyone knew he was deaf, and so they treated him different from the other students. He was never invited to the sleepovers or the gatherings, sometimes they don't even inform him about the faculty meetings, some kids liked picking on him occasionally and all in all he had only one friend Neo, who had stayed with him since kindergarten. 

He might have stared at the outstretched palm and the earphones for a bit longer because the next second he felt a tug on the side of his face, the taller boy had already hooked the earphone to his left ear. Neo was about to say something but Khao shook his head a bit, the other one just gave a look to his bestfriend because for him it looked like the taller male was making fun of khao, everyone knew he was deaf so why was he trying to pick on his friend by making him listen to something he couldn't .

  Khao didn't hear a thing, he was not supposed to anyway but it was peaceful. He let his eyes glance to the boy sitting next to him, sharp jawline, a mole below the chin which seemed to make his face more attractive,  thin lips pulled into a soft smile, light dimples on the side of his lips, eyes closed and a small mole under his left eye which might go unnoticed if not looked at very properly, his back propped to the tree the boy looked calm and serene, he wondered about what music must have been playing for it must have been beautiful.

And now he too slowly closed his eyes, thoughts drifting to the boy next to him, the boy who from the first meeting itself hadn't shown him any ounce of pity, the boy who for the first time had treated khao as a normal person, as just Khaotung.

                            ༉‧₊˚.🍙𓏲 ˚₊✮
First was walking towards his class feeling giddy his thoughts clouded by a certain guy with pretty eyes, with whatever happened today he thought maybe, maybe the shorter boy would atleast consider being his friend and as he was about to turn around the corner, his eyes caught a glimpse of the said boy walking across him with his friend from before.

The brunette's eyes followed the boy, now catching the attention of his friend who was trying to talk to him about something.

Ohm looked to the boy his friend was staring and sighed softly as he spoke, "Oh no".

"What?" First said looking at the other, almost sounding rude.

"So, it's Khaotung you've been so lovesick about?" He questioned seeing his friend's eyes had still not left the  other boy until he walked into his class.

"Khaotung?" the latter looked confused

"How do you not know Khaotung?" Ohm shrugged as the duo resumed their walking to class.

"He's in the faculty of arts and he's deaf", the other casually added.

"Oh so he is in the arts, so it explains the paintwater and the drawing", first clicked his tongue thinking about it, "and he's deaf, okay",

Wait.wait What?

" Sorry, He's what?" He turned towards Ohm, to which the other boy added "he can't hear". At this the taller boy looked horrified. And it suddenly slowly registered to him why Khao had stared at his earphones, why the boy always stared at his lips when he spoke. 

His already big eyes, wide as he thought about what had happened before. His dumbass had offered an earphone with music to someone who couldn't hear. It must have seen like he was making fun of the shorter boy, mocking him. He was doomed.

Ohm just stared at his friend who was sitting on the floor, his head in his hands groaning about how he had messed up his chance.
He snorted as it looked rather comical and left First to deal with it and made his way into the classroom.

———————————————————————————————

The pacing for the book might be quite slow and boring for a while ? because I think I want to show how their relationship slowly progresses like when I try to rush the story sometimes it just lacks the elements and it feels too forced so I don't want that to happen but I hope you enjoy the story❀˚。⋆❁

-lots of love^^