Meet Shōryū

ABOUT SHŌRYŪ AND HER HISTORY

Shōryū is one of the Ghost Fleet's Aircraft Carrier Bosses, she is also one of the biggest Carrier in the 10 Special Ops Boss division. Shōryū is a heavily armed & modified Hakuryu class proposed aircraft carrier and basically a more imporvement version of the Taiho class Aircraft Carrier, with heavier armor, and heavier weaponries.

Picture 1 : An image of the IJN Hakuryu from the game World of Warships

The Shōryū also has a very long flight deck than her elders Taiho & Hakuryu, the length of her flight deck is 333 Meters length and have a wide of 76.8 Meters. This long flight deck comes with a tough armor so it could tank a 500k bomb, not only that. This monster size Carrier also armed with 5 Type 94 ( 460 mm) main guns, the same gun used on the Yamato class Battleships, when the ship was launched first time, it was named Shōryū as also a respect for the IJN Taiho & IJN Hakuryu. This is truly a very devastating weapon, and no wonder why the Ghost Fleet choose Shōryū to be apart of the Special Ops Bosses division after several tests. About her planes, Shōryū mostly using experimental planes such as the Ki - 45 Toryu, D4Y model 3 Suisei and A-7M ( A heavier version of the A6M zero )

 About her planes, Shōryū mostly using experimental planes such as the Ki - 45 Toryu, D4Y model 3 Suisei and A-7M ( A heavier version of the A6M zero )

Picture 2 : The Shōryū Carrier as seen in the intruduction cutscene

The Shōryū was feared by many people at that time because its size was so large and terrifying. What characterizes her is that she has succeeded in sinking dozens of merchant ships that belongs to the 4 main nations of WW2 and disrupt the global economic, because of that the 4 main nations of WW2 decide to sunk the Shōryū.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Begin of the hunt & the end of Shōryū

The hunt of the Carrier Shōryū operation was named like these in the languages of the 4 main nations :

🇺🇲🇬🇧 : Dragon Takedown
🇩🇪 : Drachen notieren
🇯🇵 : Doragonteikudaun