Episode 9 : A Strong Oponent Part 1

Art about Fenrir by author for this story ☝🏻

________________________

At the last location where Tirpitz confirmed kidnapped

The Ghost Fleet are now on the area where the last time Tirpitz was, and after tracking around the area. They found something like leaking black liquid on the waters, thanks to Jormungandr's modern technology modules.

Jormungadr : " Hmm... looks like zhis is the clue for us to find Tirpitz ! "

Taigei : " What... is it ? "

Jormungandr : " An oil spill ! "

OIL...

Ymir : " But how we can track someone with using oil spills ? "

Garm : " Battleships use oil like us to to power its movement, and if there is an oil spill here. It could be that the tank of Tirpitz has a leak "

Shōryū : " Garm is right, now the main thing if we want to know where she been taken. We must follow this oil spill "

Ymir : " Hmm... okay if that's the case let's hurry up "

Later

The weather where they going has begun to be stormy, all of the kansens of Ghost Fleet decide to convert themselves become their vessels to be more safer

The weather where they going has begun to be stormy, all of the kansens of Ghost Fleet decide to convert themselves become their vessels to be more safer. Everyone was moving in a vertical formation to reduce the chance of getting lost, the rain and storm was quite harsh for them.

Kii : " Eeekk... the storm that approaching... is so strong ! "

Shōryū : " Haik... i can't even use my planes on this condition ! "

Kai : " Hold together everyone ! "

Jormungandr : " Taigei ! How's down there ? Iz it okay ? "

Taigei : " Under hear just... dark... "

Jormungandr : " Is okay, as long you not sleeping in this weather ! "

Ymir : " Jormungandr ! How long we will still going to sail through this storm ? "